Trump says wearing a mask would 'send the wrong message,' make him look ridiculous

:face_vomiting: Please don’t do that again… :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

“As I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens … I don’t see it for myself, I just don’t”

Honi soit qui mal y pense

3 Likes

The economy overrides health concerns to him, because if he loses the election, he could die in prison. The rest of us? He couldn’t care less.

8 Likes

The safety goggles were bad enough.

3 Likes

It would definitely send the “wrong” message–the message that the threat is real.

2 Likes

You forgot the part about…oh, never mind. Too many things to mention. I’d be typing all day.

1 Like

Not all heroes wear masks?

2 Likes

Mind you Trump avoided looking as ridiculous as the Belgian Deputy PM

2 Likes

Man that hair’s looking awful wispy! The combed back sides just look stupid, especially when combined with the sagging wattle. I don’t usually appearance-shame people but he’s so pathetically vain that I can’t resist the opportunity.
Another thing that speaks to his increasingly apparent declining mental state - the temples on those safety glasses are very obviously adjustable. He obviously doesn’t know that a simple tug will extend them so the earpiece will fit behind the ear instead of resting insecurely (and uncomfortably) on the shell of his ear. (That’s a lot of hair product gluing everything in place.)

2 Likes

Just like braves soldier would never allow themselves to be photographed wearing camo, a helmet, boots, or body armor. It would make them look weak and cowardly.

4 Likes

Look at all these ridiculous people, saving lives and other such nonsense:

9 Likes

This guy…is afraid of looking ridiculous?

8 Likes

Too late. He already looks ridiculous.

3 Likes
4 Likes

It;s almost like those sad losers are preoccupied with health or something during a pandemic.

2 Likes

The face that launched a thousand ships, to escape.

wear a mask and nobody will have to listen to your rantings

Seriously, it’s an old clown joke. The clown takes out a pair of those giant sunglasses, puts them on, nestling the earpieces into the poofy rainbow fro so they stay on. And then exclaims, “I can’t wear these: they make me look ridiculous.”

So, not even original material for a clown.

8 Likes

Yeah…

That’s the guy.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.