Trump "seriously considering a pardon" for convicted racial profiler Joe Arpaio

I got snail mail from his re-election fund a year or two ago. Someone at the bulk-mail firm really didn’t do their homework; I don’t think they could find many other ZIP codes where people were more antipathetic toward Joe Arpaio.

1 Like

The buy email lists, is what it is. Example:

I still have an AOL account from when I was a teenager (just 'cuz). It was a sub-account of my dad’s account, and he made donations over the years to various Republican organizations, but never over the internet, always snail mail.

So, at some point AOL sold their subscriber list (honestly, probably from the start), listing the billing info of the person paying the bill for the sub-accounts. That list got bought by right-wing organizations, and now for years I’ve been getting Republican donation emails asking for money, sometimes addressed to my father.

The funny thing is that in recent years, it seems like the smaller-time politicians have been hedging their bets by not listing their party association and using what can only be described as “Democratic” color schemes, i.e. dark blues instead of bright reds. Sometimes, they have no party affiliation on their similarly themed site, and you have to find their association by checking Wikipedia. Very strange stuff.

4 Likes

We are beyond the line of Trump being solely responsible for his outrageous behavior. The GOP Senators & Reps that refuse to impeach him all bear responsibility for enabling this singularly unfit person to remain in the white house. Consequences are coming.

7 Likes

I’m sure they are. Very Soon.

2 Likes

I keep searching for reasons to share that kind of optimism.

1 Like

Trump is just fine with people breaking the law as long as they genuflect before him and only break the laws he doesn’t like already.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.