Trump showed an inordinate interest in badgers, according to new book

If you run into Trump, you can get on his good side by sharing this fun badger fact:

In Wisconsin, badgers originally referred to tin miners in the state who would burrow into the ground like, you guessed it, badgers.

4 Likes

What confidence do you have that he is not shitting his pants etc?

3 Likes

He already wears diapers, you can google it.

4 Likes

Use wolverines and just tell him they’re badgers. Make sure the wolverines are hungry first. Or honey badgers might also do the trick.

4 Likes

Line item in the 2020 budget:

Weaponize badgers. $1 Billion

3 Likes

The certificate for that site has just timed-out like within the last few hours. They’ll porbably fix it soon.

2 Likes

Make friends with the badger!

6 Likes

Trump: “I’m eight hours into this video and I’m beginning to see a pattern here.”

9 Likes

Weeping Jesus on the cross…THIS is the Leader of the Free World??

5 Likes

Was this two years ago already?

(Of course it was a parody, but what is anymore.)

5 Likes

Or give him one as a pet.

^ stinking badger.

7 Likes

His mushroom is no snake.

3 Likes

Why is the article photo of a stinking FOREIGN badger? 'MURICAN badgers aren’t cuddly.

4 Likes

Trump is obviously a self absorbed dim-bulb, but this badger thing sounds like the story that went out about his insistence of watching “the gorilla channel”. It might just be more b.s. chum for everyone who wants this stuff to be true…you know, instead of focusing on how bad his policies are.

Tell me about the rabbits, George.

7 Likes

Ya know, I read Wollf’s book a couple years ago and I saw this parody. I don’t recall falling for it before, but I did this time (until I got to the end of the post) because I clearly remembered it, so I must have read it in Wollf’s book.

:+1:

He already may know and not know it: If the badger out of the blue glommed mindlessly onto Trump’s nuts and shat on the floor, it would signify a meeting of kindred spirits.

2 Likes

You may be right. “BS chum” involving obsessive, infantile questions regarding ‘everything badgers’ and that while concerns about the economy, national security, healthcare, election hacking, etc., sit waiting, are just the ticket to get people to ignore the economy, national security, healthcare, election hacking, etc. /s

1 Like

It’s like de Pfeffel and his winebox buses again.

What exactly would a sudden interest in badgers bury in google?

5 Likes

On the subject of tactical distractions, I believe that people generally – if nothing else – are expert multi-taskers when it comes to focusing on (and reacting to) their dislikes and concerns. Badgers are just the anti-icing on the world’s largest shit-cake called Trump. Some might see the badger episode as noise (and that’s okay.) I see it as signal; a teeny-tiny one, of course, but indicative of something, nonetheless.

2 Likes