Trump showed an inordinate interest in badgers, according to new book

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/13/trump-showed-an-inordinate-int.html

2 Likes

Here’s everything he needs to know about badgers. With luck it will bemuse him into catatonia.

31 Likes

Ohhhh, he’s a snake!

23 Likes

So it’s as we thought … trump is like an 7 year old in an 70 year old body.

30 Likes

https://theblacksheeponline.com/wisconsin/trump-assaults-bucky-badger/amp/

3 Likes

Can we put him in a room with a few badgers so he find out for himself?

19 Likes

POTUS should pose with one like he did with that eagle. He’ll learn all about the badger personality.

14 Likes

He heard they have honey.

5 Likes

Something that I often forget, overshadowed by his narcissism and other personality disorders, lack of knowledge and ongoing mental decline is that Trump is also rather weird. He’s completely incurious about almost everything - but then he has these weird fixations. Or rather interests that stand out because he’s usually not interested in anything, which he keeps coming back to most likely because he simply forgot what people told him about it the last time he asked…

19 Likes

19 Likes

Whaddy suppose he asked Michigander Betsy DeVos about wolverines?

2 Likes

The first relatable thing I’ve heard about the man.

4 Likes

It is rumoured that as his age got into double digits he may have progressed as far as being a 12-year-old in an adult body for perhaps a decade or three, but that he has since clearly regressed back to being a 7-year-old in an adult body, as you say. Soon he’ll be shitting his pants, in need of diapers, and drooling while someone feeds him mush from a plastic spoon.

Well, here’s hoping, anyway.

5 Likes

And here the liberal establishment and the deep state accuse Trump of being congenitally incurious and wholly unwilling to seek outside information from (relative) experts…

Now if only that applied to something other than a particular obscure mammal facts niche.

3 Likes

In Trump’s defense… Badgers are pretty cool.

10 Likes

Somebody tweet this article at him and maybe it’ll shut him up for a bit.

4 Likes

Honey badger doesn’t care about anything.
8 Likes

2 Likes

Badgers? We don’t require any malodorous badgers.

7 Likes

No question, I just rolled up a Punk Bard Badger with anger issues for a D&D game next week. (Very homebrew furry 5e D&D)

Still, I long learned about what the fuck a badger was about 45 years ago and somebody in their 70s probably should have gotten at least some idea of badgers by that point.

6 Likes