Trump starts to speak and people start to leave his rally

Well he was saying “vote early”, so maybe they were going to go wait in line.

8 Likes

Do they live in a minority majority district? If not, there will probably be smooth sailing… No lines for whitey…

6 Likes

Agreed. As much as I thoroughly despise :tangerine::poop:, I can’t jump from people moving around an arena to “streaming out”. It does no service to our cause to misrepresent this.

Boing Boing, I am disappointed. (Can I get on the list now?)

4 Likes

Oh, they probably just needed to go out and burn one at about the halfway mark in his two hour blather-a-thon.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I’m not seeing this.

4 Likes

It was a typo. I think he meant “failed up.”

6 Likes

Perhaps… we have 80 more sea-days before we make it there (it’s actually called “diamond”). I think we get to keelhaul them too, at our option.

5 Likes

Mine, too. That’s (part of) why we don’t speak anymore.

9 Likes

But totally worth it for the

4 Likes

I’ve never been inclined toward cruiseshipping but this keelhauling perc has me rethinking things. There are 362 days until the 2020 election, may 80 of those be blissful diamond qualifying cruise days for you.

1 Like

Just watched this the other day. If only 45 would go down just as hard in front of his loyal fans. Instead, his supporters are doing this:

4 Likes

Things aren’t looking well for Boris Johnson either.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I doubt it’s out of the realm of possibility that one or more of the human-props behind Trump just want to be seen on TV and to hell with appearances.

2 Likes

That movie legit terrified me the first time I saw it. How did Sheriff Taylor just go full on fascist like that :interrobang:

3 Likes

That’s what happens when your idiot base all refuse to be on the left side of the ship, just out of “principle”…

9 Likes

In this timeline that is super plausible. smh

3 Likes

Unite the rightstarboard

5 Likes

We can assume they were paid before the start of the rally, so they had no need to stick around.

2 Likes