Trump starts to speak and people start to leave his rally

What the country needs is for Trump to be taken down by his very own Marsha Jeffries. Melania? Kellyanne? Anyone?

Please, this was a Trump rally. There was never going to be free beer.

2 Likes

Robert Mercer already invested quite a lot into buying an island for him and Vlad.

They’re just trying to get rid of the 66 million of us that live there, now.

4 Likes

If they had any experience with President Biff, then they would be idiots not to demand payment up front.

5 Likes

Ooooo, reverse flash mobs. I like it. This needs to be a thing.

2 Likes

So that explains why she’s running out of campaign money.

1 Like

Nah, I think it’s because she’s not a celebrity like Warren/Biden/Bernie. If people would stop and look at the feasibility of things those three are proposing they would reconsider. I’m all for free healthcare/college for everyone, wealth taxes, gradient tax rates, green new deal, etc. but what we need now is a tourniquet to undo 4 years of bleeding out and I think Harris has the knowledge and integrity to get it done. Warren seems like Hillary part deux, I’ll wager Biden has some skeletons in his closet, and Bernie (love him) is a bit old for the job and I hope he stays a senator.

You’d think it would tip over to the RIGHT

I’m not sure if this shot is from the bow or the stern to be honest.

If it’s tipped to the port side we could guess they panicked over something and in a orgy of imagined ills all charged to the port side to attack their worst fears.

2 Likes

was just trying to come up with food ideas and this gif reminded me I have corndogs in the fridge. THANKS! =D

1 Like

I’m sorry. Huge hug for you. My father, a lifelong Democrat and labor organizer in the 80s and 90s… Was swayed by his second wife to vote for Cheeto. I hate telling this story. I was doing great with him for years, after a very troubling childhood under his care. And then this. It threw me and I hardly talk to him now because of it. The last thing I talked with him and my grandfather (his dad) about was DJ effin Trump.

Dad launched into this pro Trump, racist tirade about immigrants. Granddad, at 91 years old, wanted to hear nothing about it, “Are you all caught up on your sermon on immigration?” He asked my dad, basically poking him in the eye about his stupidity. Then he asked about getting his Life Alert to function properly. My dad did shut up after that, but fuckkkkkkkk, what a colossal asshole. Typical Trump fuckface behavior. A lifelong DEMOCRAT! WHAT THE EVERLIVING FUCKERY IS THIS WITCHCRAFT THAT TRUMP HATH WROUGHT ON OUR POPULACE?!?

I maintain that Trump appeals to two things (and not more) simultaneously:

1. Thinly disguised racism, sexism, classism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, etc., under a veneer of policy
  2. Early teenage… to fratboy age boorishness and a general nod to permitting and encouraging similar behavior, apart from anything directly, obviously policy.

Mostly, underdeveloped guys respond on these two levels. (A few women do as well, or women with a “stand by your man” mentality.) My dad, and I bet your dad, fit this type. Probably underdeveloped emotionally, easy to convince, and responds well to fratboy mentality.

My grandfather, who was not an underdeveloped manchild, and whom I miss very much and look up to, did not respond on these levels. Nor do his other kids, my dad’s siblings. Nor does anyone else in my blood-related family, both sides, except 1 cousin.

I love my dad and cousin, despite their Trump affinity. But I must say, it sure is a hardscrabble love these last few years. Everyone in my family is having a hard time with these two. Please let it end in 2020.

6 Likes

You joke, but…

https://www.vocativ.com/398713/trump-victory-cruise/index.html

6 Likes

“Captain! Iceb----. Wait. No. Nevermind. I need to go check a few things. Please take the wheel for a few minutes.” [Scurries quietly to lifeboat]

1 Like

It’s amazing though. My parents worked hard all their lives, and now that they are retired they don’t do anything except travel in comfort. They should be happy, right?

Wrong

Thank you, Fox News.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.