Trump storms out of 60 Minutes interview, complains on Twitter about host

He obviously can’t handle being questioned by truly intelligent people. Must be something to do with his mental age, I suppose.

1 Like

It would be nice if they just filled the remaining 15min with a static insert and this music:

2 Likes

I’m sure that if some “lone wolf” should harm her, he’d say that shouldn’t happen, “even if she was a nasty person and a criminal for not wanting to talk about Hunter Biden’s notebook”.

4 Likes

I wonder if they’ll edit the thing to their advantage, and release it as ads or something.

1 Like

He’s not a sixty minute man? How unsurprising.

2 Likes

They did that today. Laughably, it makes Trumpy look like a giant unreasonable baby.

2 Likes

This incedent reminds me of Harriet Oleson from Little House on the Prairie, and I’m sad I can’t find a mrsolesonflounce.gif.

3 Likes

The only decent Little House gifs that are readily available seem to be of Laura socking the shit out of Nelly:

7 Likes

Little Roundhouse Punch on the Prarie

10 Likes

The funny thing about that gif is that I was channel surfing last week and I saw that exact scene. (I think I felt I was too old when that show aired and I’ve never watched any reruns.)

2 Likes

Half Pint had a helluva right hand…

I used to watch that show with my Gram, so it has some nostalgic value for me… though I preferred Michael Landon in Highway to Heaven (which my Gram also watched.)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Is it on YouTube yet?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.