Trump suggests using nuclear weapons to stop hurricanes

I’m thinking now that he might just start blaming Africa for hurricanes and nuke them instead.

3 Likes

This reminds me of that Cheers episode, when Frazier Crane got Woody Boyd elected as part of a bet. Frazier then regrets his role, as he pictures a future Woody in the White House causing a nuclear attack. Oh yeah, it was a comedy.

2 Likes

But there would be little fallout. To take out a hurricane a nuclear explosion would have to be a good distance above the ground. Fallout is mainly debris from ground level sucked up into the explosion and made radioactive. In an air burst there is much less material to turn into fallout.

7 Likes

Trump isn’t deliberately trying to be 25thd out of office. His ego would never allow a narrative where he doesn’t ‘win’ at the end, bigly.

Much more likely that he thinks he’s so much smarter than everyone else in the room that he thinks these unspeakably stupid ideas are genuine paradigm-shifting flashes of genius. There’s no subtle underlying narrative or long play here, there’s just an imbecile.

He is Dunning-Krueger incarnate.

13 Likes

He won’t be because of all the “acting positions” he has around him. Now, if they were perm positions then maybe, just maybe, he could be 25thd out of office.

1 Like

Now it’s inevitable.

13 Likes

Unfortunately this.
He doesn´t want to be 25thd because a) he´d need some minimum self awarenes to do so and b) it would contradict his manic obsession of winning everything. All of his insane bullshit comes from his, well, insanity.

2 Likes

3 Likes

And that’s the other issue. Land wants to break free of servitude!

Up with Land! Down with masters!

3 Likes

Kudos for both the Damnation Alley reference by RickMycroft and working in Maxist rhetoric in your response

3 Likes

I think you mean MadMaxist rhetoric…

9 Likes

Maybe Miracle Maxist

8 Likes

He does, however, spread chaos as widely as a hurricane.

2 Likes

Squirrel!!

4 Likes

Little known fact… counter-hurricanes are actually made of antimatter… If they collide, the earth will go to Warp!

2 Likes

All those nukes going to waste, it only makes sense to use them, right? We could also nuke the giant garbage patch out in the ocean, that will teach that trash who is boss.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Latest ‘old bottle of white-out fail’ from Trump:

2 Likes

I might actually watch that show if we weren’t being forced to live it.

1 Like