Trump supporter punches out old lady outside rally

That was very intentionally phrased.

4 Likes

Trump has a genuine gift for bringing out the best in people.

After all, the trump supporter just hit her instead of plugging her with his concealed carry smith & wesson.

12 Likes

You say that as though he’s actually got a moral fiber in his body. I’d venture a guess to say that he wouldn’t steal from his immediate family, but the rest of us are nothing more than bank accounts for him to empty.

8 Likes

Hillary was wrong, it’s not half of Drumpfs supporters that are deplorable.

19 Likes

That oxygen tank could have been a bomb. Clearly, the gentleman was only standing his ground.

(I live in Florida).

10 Likes

I always thought Asheville was the only sane part of North Carolina.

10 Likes

I guess you needed sarcasm tags to get it?

There’s a funny part of that statement. It’s “I’ll pay.”

Bwahahahahaha. Really?

9 Likes

Stay classy, deplorables.

14 Likes

It won’t end, unfortunately, not so soon. If history ever repeats itself (hint: it does), this is the beginning of a phase, one in which hatred and bigotry and violence are normalized to the point where a small and angry minority feels they can finally act out their anger on those around them.

What happens in the next few years will determine whether such forces are driven back to the fringe where they belong, or whether they seize the power they so desperately crave.

That’s why it’s important Trump not only loses, but by a big margin. I’m reasonably confident he’ll lose, but at this point, I think his numbers will be big enough to keep these folks energized for a return engagement in four years.

9 Likes

(Seriously, I need a vacay! And the Moog factory offers tours… TOURS!!!)

15 Likes

…that is circling the drain

2 Likes

No, sadly. They keep coming back.

2 Likes

28 Likes

Trump’s defense, or I guess attack on Hillary’s “deplorables” comment is that “these are hard working people”-- OK fine, maybe they are, but that has nothing to do with it. I have worked with plenty of reliable, hard-working people who were complete assholes, and some were blatantly racist to boot.

Someone should ask Trump if he thinks white supremacists are deplorable or not.

10 Likes

Unfortunately, Trump has energized the fundies and crazies like no one else. They are an enthusiastic bunch and will likely turn out in record numbers at the polls. Hillary’s biggest asset is that she is not as bad as Trump. No one should be too confident in winning the election.

3 Likes

His running mate certainly can’t seem to bring himself to say it…

10 Likes

Crazies, yes, but fundies, actually a little less than in previous elections. Trump is the least outwardly religious Republican candidate I have seen in my lifetime by far. He is not appealing to the fundies nearly as much or as deeply as other candidates have.

2 Likes

The wackiest fundies at the values voter summit are treating Trump as the messiah. He has promised them a Supreme Court that will set individual freedom back 75 years.

3 Likes

Blue bubble or not Trump is insanely popular there. My grandmother lives down there, and at least among the elderly set Trump is the thing. According to my family more popular there than he is even here on Long Island (supposedly one of his 2 or three places of deepest support during the primaries). I’m kind of surprised G-Ma hasn’t been going around punching people.

@Mindysan33

Its VERY nice down that area.

1 Like