Trump supporter scolds and lectures people who wish he'd just go away

This guy is a walking OSHA fine just waiting to happen. As in, that guy who goes around a job site actively sabotaging safety measures.

19 Likes

And it will be the fault of the people killed in the collapse.

6 Likes

His parting words “I ain’t going out like that” has me a bit concerned he will escalate things.

Usually when these things are said in movies it in involves guns, explosives, death etc.

Hope this gentleman has people watching out for that.

12 Likes

Oh Green Shirt guy… that was like… what… 20 years ago now? 50? 100? Those were the days…

page thread GIF

19 Likes

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

16 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s job interview.

12 Likes

Previously, on Boing-Boing:

7 Likes

Lazy, shiftless dude doesn’t want to work. Always making excuses about why he can’t find a job.

He’s a welfare queen.

19 Likes

No, that kind of hate and decency are mutually exclusive. This is not a decent person.

7 Likes

50 dollars an hour plus benefits? Shit, I’d pretend to believe just about anything for a job like that.

13 Likes

There it is again: If dum-dum Don is really running the country, how is it under military occupation? Their nonsense is not even internally consistent. Does this guy also blame Donald for gas prices and inflation, too?

8 Likes

I hope his trapped loved ones have a safe room they could stay in between his verbal diarrhea attacks.

6 Likes

And HR collectively breathed a giant sigh of relief when he just left on his own …

11 Likes

I’m thinking I’ve read it here first, but it seems like the dominant theme these past few years* has been is “won’t someone please think of the bullies?!

*I’d say increasingly since 2010 or so, what with the Tea Party, birtherism etc. and then full-throttled One might say it was always the dominant theme. But I don’t think it was always at the forefront the way it is now, grabbing one by the lapels if it only had hands for grabbing.

8 Likes

This won’t end well.

Hey, it’s the “Putin son” guy!

11 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Bullies and Victims at Columbine, Re-Visited

No, he blames Hillary and Biden. And anything missing from the grocery store shelves is Obama’s fault. Haven’t you been paying attention this last year?

9 Likes

My response to someone like him;

10 Likes

Naah. Yeah, the fact that he believes this stuff is sad. But the fact that he can’t STFU about it shows that he does not play well with others. Now I wouldn’t characterize him as a bully per se. He and his kind have a considerable part of their identity tied up in the idea that they are a persecuted minority fighting an ennobling fight against evil. If he hadn’t discovered Q-nuttery, he’d be ranting about fiat currency or water fluoridation or sovereign citizenship or something else…

3 Likes

It seems like he’s the type to genuinely treat people he likes nicely. For everyone else he’s a belligerent self righteous jackass, which is exactly what you find in the psychological profile of cult followers.

4 Likes