Trump supporters astonished to learn that the man they gave $20m to "build the wall" has nothing to show for it

As Jimmy Kimmel recently pointed out “Trump is a fraud and half the country doesn’t care”. Maybe, just maybe, we can shout loud enough to get them to pay attention to what the hell is going on in our country and maybe, ya know, think about it. Maybe even do some critical thinking and maybe vote accordingly.

5 Likes

Well I’m a veteran!
(A veteran wiseass.)

2 Likes
7 Likes

Let me fix the misleading wording here …

and that he’d make MEXICO pay for it.

(So many broken promises for his credulous dunces!)

4 Likes

Not accounting for bulk discounts, $20.000.000 would buy 338.983 of those:

You could “build” about 30 kilometres of “wall” with them, making 0.95% of the border “safe” again.

2 Likes

Didn’t you see action in the Cola Wars?

5 Likes

For certain right-wingers, it’s certainly a dog whistle word.

1 Like

Which one?

3 Likes

All the Mexicos!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t worry, boat maintenance and moorage gets expensive quickly.

5 Likes

New Mexico.
Because it’s better than the old Mexico.

4 Likes

Kool-Aid Man bursts through the wall
Kool-Aid Man: Ooooh yeaaaaah

4 Likes
3 Likes

The point of the two minutes of hate was never to make us hate Goldstein. It was to divert attention away from the Oceanian government. Your “dunces” don’t get that, and this vitriol only solidifies that opinion.
Maybe I’m naive (hell, I’d love to be naive again), but I don’t choose to believe that that percentage of our people who support Trump are inherently stupid or evil. If they are, btw, you and I and everybody else is screwed, and it’s boxes of nails dumped on the highway daily and three IEDs before lunch. These people are, in many cases, desperate, and have bought a line as easily as a cancer patient buys into a bogus cure. Quit attacking the tail for a minute and attack the smirking dog at the other end …

1 Like

Stick your head in a pig.

10 Likes

Looks like this douchebag is primed for move to a scam artist-friendly island retreat.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.