Trump "surprisingly incoherent" in Friday speech

As I’ve said before, please get that sack of tRump into a jail cell while his mind can still process that he is being punished.

9 Likes

He’s still babbling.

After sitting for five weeks through that Rigged Trial in Lower Manhattan, which was surrounded by vast but unnecessary numbers of New York’s Finest in order to keep law abiding MAGA patriots away, and as I watched insignificant numbers of fully funded Radical Left troublemakers, with brand new and gleaming professionally made signs, screaming and cursing from areas said to be closed to us, and all others, I realized that Reason, Truth, and Love of our Country is no longer a force of Good and Change. These are Dark Days in America!

7 Likes

He clearly Still Has no Idea of exactly How capitalization is Supposed to Work.

9 Likes

I think that’s a perfectly valid madlib. There are no wrong answers.

He clearly Still Has no Idea of exactly How <NOUN> is Supposed to Work.

9 Likes

I like the gleaming. You can tell the Radical Left are the bad guys because their signs come flashing back the noonday light, rank behind rank like surges bright of a broad sea of gold. Real Americans have big, beautiful signs made of soiled cardboard with misspelled words on them and tears in their eyes.

10 Likes

The tears are because of the gleaming! If only they’d worn sunglasses!

6 Likes

Nah. Manly men stare into the sun!

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

6 Likes

That’s because real Americans have superior jeans.

4 Likes

Speaking of incoherent, he’s on Fox and Freinds right now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.