Trump tax records reveal secretly held bank account in China

Well, it’s been a hell of a century these past couple of months, I totally get that. Let’s just stay hydrated.

20 Likes

Just yesterday, I looked up an old movie and found it was released in 2019. That seems like an eternity ago. Covid time.

11 Likes

Yeah, but whatabout Hunter Biden and Benghazi and e-mail servers? Huh? Huh? Typical media, refusing to focus on the critical issues.

/s (just in case)

5 Likes

Sepsis? Does it violate community standards to hope for sepsis?

4 Likes

I’m going to assume that’s the name of a football team you support - so no.

8 Likes

A sensible precaution, since we’ve been visited by a real one.
https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/the-right-wing-outrage-over-the-hunter-biden-nothingburger-is-a-tried-and-true-propaganda-tactic/182851/21?u=gaghalfrunt

Meanwhile:

Donald Trump’s tax payments to China have delighted and bemused social media users there, who have been closely following reports scrutinising his tax affairs.

Memes and comments referring to “Comrade Trump” are lighting up the popular Sina Weibo social network. Users are joking that he has been “paying his [Communist] party membership” and “the motherland will never forget” his contributions.

2 Likes

Ha. As if he could reach his foot with his tiny hands, let alone his teeth.

4 Likes

Why do you think he floated that “I may have to leave the country” trial balloon at his rally the other day?

4 Likes
3 Likes

I was thinking of the specific details of where the money came from (directly from the Chinese government, or via some oligarch, for instance) and what Trump understood the money was for. (There was some previous instance where Trump got money via a Russian oligarch but his understanding was that he was dealing, via proxies, with Putin himself, which determined Trump’s attitude towards Putin.)

1 Like

I’m hoping he will be the first President in history to barricade himself in the Oval office and Shawshank himself with a 38 special.

1 Like

No way does he have the strength of convection to go out Hitler style. He will weep and wail about how he is being wronged right to the end.

9 Likes

It might take stronger hallucinogenics than the dex he’s on. Could alternatively settle for him being King Joffreyed at one of his ridiculous rallies.

1 Like

OK, that was a typo, but absolutely no way am I fixing it! Convection would be just fine.

5 Likes

PS. It not April anymore, it’s October!

1 Like

That’s why Ivanka’s there. After he signs a confession taking full responsibility for anything she may have touched.

2 Likes

Too good for him. I want a stroke that leaves him nonverbal, a la Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad.

5 Likes

You’re far kinder than I am.

My wish for 45 is complete physical debilitation - no talking, no moving, no autonomous bodily control whatsoever.

5 Likes

We might as well take this dark fantasy to its conclusion, then. Not only no autonomous bodily control, but full cognition at all times… and every day a new horror. One day it is an infiltration of fire ants. The next day, someone accidentally spills napalm on him and manages to wipe it off, taking several layers of skin in key places. The next, a series of unfortunate hammer blows. The next: repeated near-drownings but with miraculous recoveries. Etc. Choose-your-own-adventure.

1 Like

I should have thought that was already a given.

And actual torture isnt necessary; just give 45 a caregiver of the quality that he deserves:

3 Likes