Trump team photoshopped him to have larger hands and a better suit

No heart. No brain. No courage.
He needs the Wizard.

9 Likes

He’d be too busy looting yellow bricks from the road to ever reach the Emerald City.

On the other hand, I have heard he has a thing for wiz.

15 Likes

Huh, a gentleman never pays his tailor!

Ooh, I see what you did there…

3 Likes

I think they just pumped up his finger by pushing down on his shoulder. You know how a bag of hot air can be mushed around.

7 Likes

Too bad that kind of assistive technology wasn’t available for his tryst with Stormy Daniels.

17 Likes

He does give a shit. It’s just that his feeble, sickly brain thinks that the baggy suits hide his fat. Just as he thinks that dead muskrat on his head is fooling people about his baldness.

16 Likes

He has been called a Grand Wizard.

Does that count?

5 Likes

Please note that he’s been made to have (in hans & frans voice please) a broader shoulder and a bigger tricep!

1 Like

When you see it…

15 Likes

That’s what I assume is going on with the tie too. If he wore it regular length, it would rest atop the gut, showcasing it. I think to avoid that, years back, he had it go a little longer than standard length. As time went on and the gut grew larger…
I honestly don’t care if he’s overweight, I’m no slim jim myself, but all this photoshop vanity (projection of strength?) freaks me out in a leader.

7 Likes

Best I can do…

Easy-clean.

7 Likes

Nobody knows suits better than Donald Trump. Believe me.

2 Likes

Because of course they did.
At this point it doesn´t surprise me, I expect them to do that.
And thats horrible.

4 Likes
1 Like

A real tailor has to know your actual measurements- which means there’s yet another person whose silence you have to buy off. And honestly, he’d still look like a bag of crap even in a better suit. Not worth the added expense.
Don’t know about NY, but here in the Midwest poor grooming and schlubby clothes is often a privilege of upper class white men, where forty year old businessmen attend board meetings in cargo shorts and three days of beard while their underlings wear suits. But that’s just a personal observation, I haven’t done a double-blind study or anything.

1 Like

And his hair miraculously got fuller and his wrinkles diminished?

4 Likes

com

5 Likes

I won’t miss an occasion to make fun of Trump, but as a photographer I should say that these kinds of Photoshop touch-up are quite common in news photography.

1 Like

In advertising and publicity, for sure. But news? News agencies are leery of editing photos, like they’re leery of lying in print, since there’s a big fuss whenever the slightest edit gets exposed.

This narrative that all media is equally untrustworthy needs to die. It panders to whoever can tell the biggest, boldest lies, and doesn’t serve to improve the media.

6 Likes