Trump team photoshopped him to have larger hands and a better suit

Here, it is a touch-up, not a blatant lie. It does not make that particular journalist untrustworthy in my mind. The touched-up photo could have be taken at the time, if Trumps arm had just a slightly different position.

1 Like

The journalists and news photographers weren’t the ones editing the photos, the White House was. That’s how we have the original photos to compare them to.

9 Likes

If it was a journalist that did it, I would disagree. It’s a change made for no more reason than the subject’s vanity, which is sufficient reason not to trust the person who did it. Besides, I’m not aware that a change in one’s position will lengthen a finger.

6 Likes

Speaking as a fat guy myself, a well-fitting suit does wonders in making you look good. It won’t make you look thin, but it will frame you much better.

5 Likes

I’ll always recall one heavier business colleague I knew years ago as one of the best-dressed men I ever met. He’d wear beautifully tailored suits that made his bulk look somehow “right” despite all the fat-shaming that goes in our society.

That said, he didn’t stiff his tailors and wasn’t an overgrown 11-year-old.

6 Likes

Has anyone else noted that the doctored version of the photo made Trump WHITER?! They took the tan off of him and made him very white and pale…

2 Likes

i’d be happy if we could just photoshop trump out of the picture altogether, and i mean “the bigger picture”.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.