Trump tells "weak" governors: “If you don’t dominate, you’re wasting your time”

It should be pointed out that no serial killers were murdered by police when taken into custody. Not Ted Bundy. Not John Wayne Gacy. Not Jeffrey Dahmer. Killers who murdered dozens of people were peacefully arrested.

There was a story recently, I believe it was in Miami, about a doctor who was embezzling money, committed Medicare fraud, was dealing opioids. The police knocked on his door with a warrant, and he opened fire from inside the house. They did not return fire, and when he ran out of ammo, they rushed him and took him into custody without harm.

He was white, of course.

28 Likes

Clearly, I don’t either.

Just a turn of phrase .

Wow, twist ending!!

ezgif-4-22598e2652d0

14 Likes

Did someone give Rob the day off?
That pic of BunkerBitch Diaperload Donny needed some fixing…

8 Likes

As usual, here’s the transcript for people who (like me) can’t stand the sound of his voice: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-phone-call-transcript-with-governors-george-floyd-protests

EDIT: Bah, it’s not a full transcript. Will keep checking for a full one, though this does have the relevant bit. It’s been updated. Full now, by the looks of it.

6 Likes

Bwahahahaha

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 12.49.42 PM

35 Likes

I fluv George Takei; and he’s right, it’s a MUCH better tv show.

17 Likes

not to derail…but which L&O series and which Star Trek series?

I mean if I have to rank them…

1. Star Trek TOS
  2. Star Trek TNG
  3. Law and Order Criminal Intent
  4. Star Trek DS9
  5. Law and Order
  6. Star Trek Voyager
  7. law and order SVU
  8. Star Trek Enterprise

Leaving out the other ST and L&O things.

I mean…if I HAVE to rank them, just off the top of my head. Not that we haven’t had this discussion in my house before. Nope never. Just off the cuff. :grin:

1 Like

ALL of them.

One show imagines humanity at its best, the other glorifies and normalizes LEOs and their excessive unchecked power.

Moving on now, because tv shows aren’t the topic.

You & yours stay safe and healthy, amigo.

20 Likes

Dominationism? Where have I heard that before?

He’s a failed president. He no longer has any credibility and is gradually losing his authority, as some governors are illustrating.

3 Likes

This is the behavior of a weak man who has no clue about what strength is.

Trump is all ersatz, nothing real; all surface, no depth; all bluster, no substance.

5 Likes

In today’s “stopped clock” news:

13 Likes

He still wields the world’s most potent force, his only potency now, literally the power of life and death over hundreds of millions internally and billions globally. Failure is unacceptable. But GOP senators won’t remove him even as he promotes insurrection and mass murder. “The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat,” he tweeted. GOPs seem just fine with that. Civil war rages now. Yikes.

2 Likes

DC curfew was just extended to Wed AM.

I hate this fucking timeline.

“If you are not a member of the media or you do not have an essential function, you can anticipate that local police and federal police will take you into custody,” (Mayor) Newsham said. “That is a warning. And I am hopeful that that warning will be shared with everybody who is listening.”

Where are the peaceful freedom loving bearded white dudes with guns now? Haircut appointments? Nail salon?

eta:

btw I found this to be useful info:

16 Likes

No surprise when you remember Coulter despises Turmp for not being cruel and racist enough.

13 Likes

And a coward’s idea of a brave man.
trump_ideas_50
Every Republican who remains silent is giving assent. Vote the fuckers out. Never give them a moment’s peace.

24 Likes

Remember, this is the man who needed to be told repeatedly why we don’t drop nuclear weapons on a regular basis.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for him to nuke COVID hotspots. You just know he’s asked about it.

Radiation, light, cleansing, veins, pure water…

8 Likes

Why is Liberace sitting on a swan?

19 Likes