Trump tells "weak" governors: “If you don’t dominate, you’re wasting your time”

The Beast got audio

9 Likes

“We will activate Bill Barr, and activate him very strongly…”? What the fuck, this is goddamn gibberish.

16 Likes

I truly cannot fathom how anyone on this call didn’t stop him and say “Mr President…what fucking country do you think this is…you fascist piece of fucking shit!!? I am not deploying armed forces against the citizens of my state…GO FUCK YOURSELF!”

21 Likes

You have not watched Picard.

3 Likes

Trump also called on them to take back the streets and use force to confront protesters and said if they did not, they would look like “fools,”

He’s only worried about the situation making him look bad, and is trying to goad other people into fixing it for him.

Trumps projection is deafening.

5 Likes

Has it been determined that it really was a fake bill? Or that he knew it was?

3 Likes

I have no idea what he meant, but I think it would look like this:

Trump Grimace - Activate

13 Likes

Does it matter? Even if it was a hundred fake bills that he himself created…that is NOT as death sentence on the streets by law enforcement.

13 Likes

AG Barr deploying federal riot teams to DC, Miami to quell unrest, DOJ official says

3 Likes

So everyone with a confederate flag gets arrested?

26 Likes

Non-sanctioned insurrectionists…

8 Likes

I agree. I’m just wondering if the charge was totally made up.

4 Likes

It’s been determined it was fake. NO clue if he knew.

So protecting $20 of fiat currency got us … Billions in destruction.

And it’s not a crime worthy of summary excution.

11 Likes

Nope. it keeps us from voting. That is his one and only priority, to stay in office.

13 Likes

“You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate.”

How many times do you think Little Donny heard this speech from his old man?

6 Likes

I get it, but any focus on anything that can obscure or validate the end result is at this stage detrimental. There can be no fuel for the “But…this or that” crowd.

I said this about Trayvon Martin to a friend who was arguing “but, he was out at night; and but this/that”. I stopped her and said…look. Basics. An adult armed with a gun; walked out into the street and murdered an unarmed teenager. No other info is needed to know who is wrong and why.

Same thing here. A black man was detained and restrained by a white cop who then killed him by kneeling on his throat. No other info is needed to know what is wrong here.

I do get you though, so I do not take either of our comments as disagreement between us. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Exactly! We’ve been saying this for years! Finally! What? I thought he was talking about his own corrupt administration. People peacefully exercising their constitutional rights? Fuck him with a cactus! (Apologies to all cacti who may read this, I would not really subject you to that. Sorry.)

13 Likes

I do not know of ANY crime that is worthy of summary execution. All criminals, no matter how heinous the crime still deserve due process.

Even victims of extremely violent and invasive criminal acts have stated seeing the perpetrator put on trial and face judgment even being able to make victim statements can be a huge portion of their own healing process.

5 Likes

If it had been, it would have been trumpeted as justification. The silence tells me the answer is no, still “suspected.”

6 Likes

Cacti everywhere need to be willing to take one for the team on this one. :laughing:

4 Likes