Trump thanks Putin for kicking US Embassy workers out of Russia

And we’re actually still paying those employees, so…

23 Likes

I’m just blown away that 45 stayed on topic and relatively coherent for four consecutive sentences.

17 Likes

Yes, but very likely not good for the unfortunate recipients of Trump’s particular, repugnant ministrations. Trump probably enjoys it when the unfortunate, sickened partners violently throw up afterwards.

7 Likes

His command of the issues never fails to impress, does it?

9 Likes

His prose still stank, though.

3 Likes

Recently, one of the repub-trumper-yahoos here at work said, “I wish Trump would just shut up.”

He’s losing them.

31 Likes
#NeedsMoreLikes (formerly known as "All the Likes")

The first time I laughed out loud at the knowledge-challenged misogynist wankpuffin was when he claimed have invented the expression ‘priming the pump’ in his interview in The Economist (http://www.economist.com/trumptranscript), where he said: “Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.”

17 Likes

Is this the political equivalent of “Thank you, sir, may I have another?”

8 Likes

window

8 Likes

GorillaDance

9 Likes

And he’s still the president; that’s even weirder.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Okay, let’s see. The one front and center… that has to be Trump. Yeah, yeah. Fucking Trump! The one on the left and further back… that must be Pence, and next to him… Sessions… maybe? Possibly. And the baby? Oh, just some baby that accidently made it into the picture.

5 Likes

Some might retire and some might quit but I’m sure most of them will be reassigned in the foreign affairs pool.

1 Like

Now the health care plan make sense! Just let all the sick people die off for, oh 10 years, and the healthy survivors will incur way smaller costs in the system.

Budget solved!

4 Likes

Kinds of sounds like… Elon Musk.

2 Likes

“I’d never pay $2000.00 to have a garbanzo bean on my face.”

2 Likes

Beautiful. But is the mushroom cloud above or below “11”?

3 Likes

In a statement today, Emperor Palpatine thanked the rebels for reducing the operating costs of the Death Star by blowing it up. “It really cut down our payroll,” the Emperor said, his eyes glowing with the sinister power of the Dark Side.

“This Luke Skywalker guy is incredible. He wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one. This guy doesn’t play games.” Politifact later gave Palpatine’s claims about Skywalker killing his uncle a “pants on fire” rating, which the Emperor decried as “yet more fake news from the dishonest rebel media.”

21 Likes

Maybe he should use the same kind of diplomacy with N Korea:

"Thank you for the offer to remodel our island territory of Guam. It is quite mountainous, which makes it difficult to develop resort properties and golf courses. Our own efforts to flatten the countryside have been met with job-killing regulations and delays, but your proposal both works around those regulations and saves us a great deal of time.

If this project works out well, perhaps we can work together for mutual benefit in the future.

Sincerely yours in fire and fury,

Donald J Turnip"

16 Likes