Trump thanks Putin for kicking US Embassy workers out of Russia

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/10/trump-thanks-putin-for-kicking.html

3 Likes

The kind of laugh followed by pouring a glass of Victory Gin.

14 Likes

Must be some REALLY good sex.

13 Likes

Hilarious positive proof that Putin indeed has his controlling flexing fingers up Trump’s puppet asshole.

16 Likes

15 Likes

And we’re actually still paying those employees, so…

23 Likes

I’m just blown away that 45 stayed on topic and relatively coherent for four consecutive sentences.

17 Likes

Yes, but very likely not good for the unfortunate recipients of Trump’s particular, repugnant ministrations. Trump probably enjoys it when the unfortunate, sickened partners violently throw up afterwards.

7 Likes

His command of the issues never fails to impress, does it?

9 Likes

His prose still stank, though.

3 Likes

Recently, one of the repub-trumper-yahoos here at work said, “I wish Trump would just shut up.”

He’s losing them.

31 Likes

The first time I laughed out loud at the knowledge-challenged misogynist wankpuffin was when he claimed have invented the expression ‘priming the pump’ in his interview in The Economist (http://www.economist.com/trumptranscript), where he said: “Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.”

17 Likes

Is this the political equivalent of “Thank you, sir, may I have another?”

8 Likes

window

8 Likes

GorillaDance

9 Likes

And he’s still the president; that’s even weirder.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Okay, let’s see. The one front and center… that has to be Trump. Yeah, yeah. Fucking Trump! The one on the left and further back… that must be Pence, and next to him… Sessions… maybe? Possibly. And the baby? Oh, just some baby that accidently made it into the picture.

5 Likes

Some might retire and some might quit but I’m sure most of them will be reassigned in the foreign affairs pool.

1 Like

Now the health care plan make sense! Just let all the sick people die off for, oh 10 years, and the healthy survivors will incur way smaller costs in the system.

Budget solved!

4 Likes