Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I genuinely believe it’s both sheer stubbornness – refusing to give in, thinking it’ll make him look weak, wanting to fight until he’s beaten – and a stupid distraction, so that when he inevitably has to give them up, we’ll get these holy documents and find that they’re really boring and it’ll make the Democrats look dumb for trying so hard.

6 Likes

That the total earned income is a paltry sum; or that the taxes paid is next to nothing. Those are the only two items that potentially would lose him support.

4 Likes

He has bragged that he’s so smart that he doesn’t pay any taxes, so that wouldn’t be news to his base.

I think he’s leveraged to the hilt and any money he makes by grifting the Secret Service, etc. is more than offset by his loan payments (both on and off the books).

5 Likes
4 Likes

It just never ends, man…

6 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Who would think one mind could withstand the onslaught of so much sewage?

5 Likes

Who said it did? Current evidence would suggest it told him to fuck off long ago and moved on with its life. I hear it is currently enjoying the nightlife in Stockholm.

5 Likes

The fact that Drudge is still relevant is remarkable.

3 Likes

You can use a backslash as well

(c\) becomes (c)

4 Likes

12 Likes

Is that fair to bigfoot?

14 Likes

It’s got to be that. If he’s a multi billionaire, cash in the bank, then why put up such a huge fuss over a paltry 2 million fine? Because he’s dead fuckin broke, that’s why. When we see those statements or returns, we will see the magnitude of his failure: the emperor will have no clothes.

6 Likes

Forget $2M…think about Giuliani in that butt dial trying desperately to come up with $100K on behalf of Trump. That should literally be chump change to either one of them.

8 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how you butt-dial someone with an iPhone, not just once but multiple times over a long period. The entire lock screen UX was basically built to prevent that entirely.

3 Likes

And now think about how the same person both:

1. Needed to bring their phone to the store to unlock it; and
  2. Repeated butt dialed people

I mean, which is it? Can you not unlock your phone because it’s too complicated or is it so easy to unlock it can happen by accident at any time? Where’s the synthesis of those two idea that contains the truth here?

3 Likes

Old people skip that.

Or - people who live alone…

2 Likes

He got tired of butt dialing people, then locked it and forgot his password.

Or, he got tired of having to take his phone to the Genius Bar every time he forgot his password (daily) so he removed that stuff.

2 Likes

Not to play devil’s advocate, but I admit that I’ve pocket-dialed people with my iPhone a few times by forgetting to lock it before putting it in my pocket. I’m guessing that’s what Rudy did.

3 Likes