Trump the Chump (Part 1)

A Trump-related chump:

Ever since Jane Mayer’s story on the chicken industry, focusing on Ronald Cameron, I’ve been looking for more news stories to flesh out my stub article on him and his activities.

Today’s Google fishing for Ronald Cameron Mountaire landed a surprise. Just four pages in, my own stub article! (I’ll check again, via another browser, to make sure that Google’s not biasing my results.)

This guy seems to have been working very hard to stay out of the news, but because of that, a stub article about him, on a Raspberry Pi with a dynamic IP address, can grab a fourth page slot position on Google.

If he wasn’t a chump, he’d have had people feeding fluffy nothing to the web to drown out low level stuff like mine.

eta: His “personal” site is five pages in on Google. :rofl: (Oh wait, it’s an anti-Ron Cameron site from the Humane League. Hm, they need to work harder.)

2 Likes

The administration is all but promoting racism, bigotry, and misogyny as culturally good.

8 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-06/trump-ended-2018-france-trip-having-art-loaded-on-air-force-one

equivalent.

Trump fancied several of the pieces in the U.S. ambassador’s historic residence in Paris, where he was staying, and on a whim had them removed and loaded onto Air Force One, according to people familiar with the matter. The works – a portrait, a bust, and a set of silver figurines – were brought back to the White House.

7 Likes

My guess is that anything not nailed down will be taken by Trump when he leaves the WH. I know he really wants the Resolute Desk.

7 Likes

I wonder if those pieces ever got logged as being added to the White House inventory?

They’ll probably turn up in Trump Tower or some place.

4 Likes

Ready for more Beau?

4 Likes

The direction to cancel these training sessions is clearly meant to inform (and/or remind) Trump’s racist base about these sessions… thereby inflaming them, and that intent will be magnified by the inevitable anti-Trump media-wide response. The Divider-in-Chief.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Good thing he covered for him for 12 years.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Didnt he only hire the best people?

7 Likes
7 Likes

Hard to believe that Trump would hire a jerk.

4 Likes

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/09/07/trump-helped-himself-to-art-from-ambassadors-mansion-in-paris-for-white-house/24614272/

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Unsurprisingly his taste in art is utter shit:

“20th century fakes of wannabe 17th century sculptures,” and of little value."
" the Franklin bust was a replica. He joked that he liked the fake better than the original"
“The Franklin portrait snagged from Paris was also a copy – of the one Joseph Siffred Duplessis painted in France in 1785, which was then held by the National Portrait Gallery a mile from the White House.”

7 Likes

Yeah, absolutely no shock. All gold leaf and gaudiness. Tastelessness is a kind of taste, yes?

11 Likes
8 Likes

3 Likes

It ends, Donnie. With you in an orange jumpsuit.

18 Likes

SomeBackIndochinesetiger-max-1mb

6 Likes