Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I’d have thought it was more daddy issues, but hey!

3 Likes

With luck, once he’s gone, no one will remember to wake up the cheeto in chief in the morning.

Since March, Karem has been deputy assistant to the president and director of Oval Office operations. He is known as the president’s “body guy,” a personal aide who is the first White House official to see Trump in the morning and last to see him at night, tasked with keeping him on schedule and briefing him on upcoming meetings and events.

Nicholas Luna, the White House trip director, is the likely successor to Karem, the White House officials said.

“Body guy”? What’s wrong with perfectly respectable terms like manservant or batman?

5 Likes

No soup for trump

5 Likes

Whatever he’s called, I hope “writer of tell-all book” gets added on.

3 Likes

I saw the “New Yorker” tagline and just for a second thought “Could this possibly be real?” Which is exactly how the best sarcasm should be read.

2 Likes

Donald’s reaction is priceless.

Donald looks like a negative image trash panda in that shot.

3 Likes

Favorite things…

3 Likes

So, this is kinda weird. At Bush’s funeral, during the reading of the Apostle’s Creed (printed in the program) and singing of hymns, Trump and Melania just stood there. He didn’t just fumble along – he refused to participate at all. Your “evangelical” president, ladies and gentlemen.

5 Likes

Further evidence that he can’t read?

1 Like

I suppose that’s one possibility. Another possibility is that he lied about his religiosity just like he lies about literally everything.

3 Likes

Could it be?

4 Likes

That’s what’s really weird; this isn’t about being ‘religious’ – I mean, Obama recited it from memory, so clearly he knows the single most-recited prayer in Christianity – it’s about literally just following the program of a funeral service along with every single other person in the venue, and he refused to do so. In the front row, on television.

2 Likes

Well, he is no Christian. Why fake it?

Evangelicals and Magaites will still support him.

1 Like

10 Likes

12 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

“A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal?”

I think he’s forgotten that Mr Lorne Michaels is a Republican.

7 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how FoxNews weighs in on that one.

3 Likes

So SNL’s sketches should be illegal while his defamatory and borderline libelous tweets and other public statements are all good. Got it.

6 Likes