Trump the Chump (Part 1)

It’s like he is evil incontinent. Just can’t hold it in!!

6 Likes

Take Down!

WB%20Takedown

“Warner Bros. Pictures is filing a copyright infringement complaint as part of an effort to have a video President Trump shared taken down.”

"The studio is taking the step because Trump used an instrumental track from the studio’s 2012 film “The Dark Knight Rises” when he posted a move trailer-style video on Twitter on Tuesday, Warner Bros. confirmed to The Hill. "

““The use of Warner Bros.’ score from The Dark Knight Rises in the campaign video was unauthorized. We are working through the appropriate legal channels to have it removed,” a Warner Bros. spokesperson said in a statement."

Good.

7 Likes

Redundantly posted because I like the headline.

5 Likes

This slap-fight would be more amusing if it didn’t involve nuclear weapons.

7 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-14/trump-tower-is-now-one-of-nyc-s-least-desirable-luxury-buildings

He can’t even do real estate right.

4 Likes

Reboinged because the Splinter piece has a much nicer picture.

ETA:

5 Likes

Related:

8 Likes

Maybe because Trump voters don’t read anything that’s not Mein Kampf or The Turner Diaries?

6 Likes

Isn’t he more of a Free Personality Test
kinda guy?

6 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

“‘No Achomlishments”

5 Likes

Illiterate shithead. I am pretty sure we knew that already.

3 Likes

Rotated/enlarged for easier reading.
They want to impeach me over acts that they did” is a really, really bizarre claim, even by Trump standards. He’s trying to accuse Democrats of being the actual subject of the Mueller report and colluding with Russia to get Trump elected?

notesshit

9 Likes

/Satire

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

There really is a tweet for everything.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-obama-pearl-harbor-tweet_n_5ceb5c4ce4b0512156f45e86

3 Likes
2 Likes

The man isn’t qualified to stick a fork in a toaster. He’s like “Clever Hans”, the horse that could count by following the audience reaction.

6 Likes