Trump the Chump (Part 1)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Havenā€™t some people commented publicly (with photo proof) that when he moves a certain way, it looks like heā€™s wearing some sort of incontinence product?

5 Likes

6 Likes

7Nb7KM7Ea3H3kBfQeQkCKZw8qRbUKT6pCkv8_iZKWZI

7 Likes

Perhaps the greatest political cartoon of the Trump presidency (so far).

4 Likes

c01372932fdb5a215d786ef30265bd29702e7ca367e11126fd48ae473976afd1

ā€œThis is what happens when the fashion police are not allowed to arrest a sitting President.ā€

6 Likes

Iā€™m extremely worried that Trumpā€™s tux in actually in styleā€¦

3 Likes

Shudder! I hope not.

12 Likes

I guess I can hope that Trump makes everyone in cabinet dress up in one of those to prove that itā€™s fashionable!

6 Likes

ā€œAdditionally, Mexico could quickly and easily stop illegal aliens from coming through its southern border with Guatemala.ā€

Then thereā€™s no problem. Surely the most powerful country in the world can easily do what Mexico can do.

Why havenā€™t you done this Donnie?

7 Likes

Thatā€™s racism in a nutshell, isnā€™t it? The notion that both: 1) You are superior to group X; 2) Group X has unstoppable power.

8 Likes

No way would Mr Carson ever let that asshole through the door.

2 Likes

When tailored and worn by the right personā€¦

9 Likes

TrumpChurchillHat

He put on the hat for a few seconds, complaining that it was ā€œa little bigā€ before removing it and concluding that ā€œWinston looked much better in it.ā€ -TheDailyBeast

2 Likes

Yeah, I was more thinking about whether the jacket being too short was some kind of style choice, or if it was just another toiler-paper-on-the-shoe thing where no one would tell Trump that something needed to be fixed. Obama looks way better than Trump in that tux because:

1. (In my opinion) Darker skinned people are better at pulling off crisp white shirts than pasty people are.
  2. (Objective fact) Obama just looks better than Trump does

But I think if the jacket was the same relative length as Trumpā€™s, Obama would also look dumb in it (just the smile would say that Obama was in on it and it was okay to laugh).

2 Likes

With Trump, itā€™s so hard to tell. Itā€™s clearly horribly tailored, but for all we know, Trump chose that jacket off the rack, insisting itā€™s ā€œexactly his sizeā€ and just kept wearing it, refusing to admit that heā€™s too chubby for it.

Weirdly, just before his UK trip, he showed up at a church service with a brand new gasp hairstyle that double gasp doesnā€™t look totally ridiculous? And actually is somewhat stylish (in a Biff Tannen sort of way)? But it clearly didnā€™t last.
34%20AM 25%20AM

2 Likes

Hair was like that because he just rolled into the church directly from a golf game sporting a sweaty hat head and dirty golf shoes.

Disrespectful prick.

6 Likes

Wow, those pictures look considerably better than normal. The hair is one thing for sure, but also I guess Iā€™m trying to think of the last time I saw Trump smile. Trump is the most humourless person on the planet. Maybe everyone should stop and tell Trump to smile more more often.

4 Likes