Trump the Chump (Part 2)

No use trying to re-hide dirty laundry once everyone’s seen it… and smelled.

10 Likes

… there’s nothing in the prenup about it, so she has no performance obligations :thinking:

8 Likes

Season 10 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

8 Likes

Brady Bunch K GIF

5 Likes

Still issuing threats. Yup, total baloneyshit.

9 Likes

More like after giving the kiss of death to the first candidate in the primary, he now is endorsing the presumed winner. Thus ensuring that no matter what, he endorsed a loser. And with luck, he just gave the kiss of death to the winner as well to ensure a Democratic win for the seat in November.

11 Likes

:laughing::rofl:

You built that!

21 Likes

Here’s a good one. There will never be a religious test?

And, all of a sudden they don’t want to tax social security? Of course Marge is suddenly on board.

American seniors worked hard their entire lives and paid into Social Security with every paycheck they got.

I completely agree with President Trump! American seniors shouldn’t pay a penny of tax on Social Security.

It’s only right that the same system they’ve paid into their entire lives pays them back without penalty!

In Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s America, inflation is out of control! Seniors on fixed incomes can barely afford to stay in their homes or to buy groceries.

This isn’t right!

I’ll be introducing legislation to end all taxes on Social Security for seniors.

10 Likes

I didn’t scroll far enough, this was at 1am this morning. I think he is really coming unraveled.

11 Likes

WHAT A DIFFERENT WORLD IT WOULD BE UNDER TRUMP!!!

Stranger Things Max GIF by Cinecom.net

20 Likes

Fire Elmo GIF

10 Likes
15 Likes

Going swimmingly:

P.S. The “Hilton” hotel he’s at used to be the “Conrad Hilton”. If that sounds familiar, it’s because it’s the site of the last time the Democratic Party had their convention in Chicago, in 1968.

11 Likes

the shit show is still live as i post this

ETA:

16 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

Yup, nailing it perfectly (/s):

“First of all I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner, a first question. You don’t even say ‘hello, how are you.’ Are you with ABC because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network,” Trump told ABC News Senior Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott in response to the question “Why should Black voters trust you” given his rhetoric about them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/31/donald-trump-nabj-interview-00172104

13 Likes

“Follow up question: why should journalists bother talking with you at all given your rhetoric about journalists?”

17 Likes

The former president claimed to be the best president for Black people since Abraham Lincoln

18 Likes

15 Likes