Trump the Chump (Part 2)

No one Trumps like Gaston!

5 Likes

14 Likes

smh GIF

14 Likes

“Nasty” is one of Trump’s favourite insults, often deployed against women.

8 Likes

He got to spew the lies, insults and his fucked up things he wanted to spew, so yes he crushed it.

He gish-galloped right over any fact-checking and responses from those asking the questions.

If a debate ever happens, it will look a lot like this.

7 Likes

The delusion is strong in this one. I managed to watch 7 or 8 minutes of it and he was completely terrible. He’ll be lucky to get a single black vote after that unmitigated disaster.

9 Likes
6 Likes
19 Likes

Death cults gonna death cult.

18 Likes

“But you know what?” Trump asked supporters. “Corey’s wife said, ‘I’d rather have my husband.’”

“Isn’t that good?” Trump continued. “I know a lot of wives that would not say that, I’m sorry. They would not say that.”

22 Likes
19 Likes

He’s afraid. Putin decided to do this now instead of after the election because he doesn’t think Trump will win. He’s dumping Trump to gain maximum advantage.

23 Likes

22 Likes

If Vlad the Defenestrator has given up on him, he could throw Drumpf to the wolves if it would maximize the chaos.

15 Likes

Everything is transactional with fuckface von clownsitck

7 Likes

But Putin is more coldly calculating. (I suspect he created the Syrian refugee horror to destabilize western democracies.) If Drumpf can’t deliver a Ukraine betrayal, then what good is he to Putin,?

If Drumpf doesn’t look like can win, why not throw the election into chaos by exposing him in an October Surprise? The MAGA crowd would go apeshit.

11 Likes

Yes, Newsweek is shit but, LFG!

10 Likes

is it possible he buried himself with this for good? I mean, its really incredible stupid to shit over homecoming -well- american heroes by not even welcome them back home, right?

4 Likes

After everything he’s done, you think this is what could bury him? Not that it isn’t awful, but he’s awful all the time. Had the order of this and the NABJ interview been the opposite I think people would already be done talking about it.

14 Likes

When he was saying how he could get those prisoners home with just a phone call my first thought was, “well just fucking do it?” That demonstration of power would likely win him the election. But of course he didn’t because it was all bullshit.

Now that it’s done, he can’t just admit that sometimes getting things done requires a complicated web of serious diplomacy and compromise rather than meaningless projections of power.

16 Likes