Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Let them fight!

13 Likes

8 Likes

“Tim Walz is the man who’s very freakish. He’s very freakish,” Trump said at the event on Friday. “If Comrade Walz and Comrade Harris win this November, the people cheering will be the pink-haired Marxists, the looters, the perverts, the flag-burners, Hamas supporters, drug dealers, gun grabbers and human traffickers.”

16 Likes
15 Likes

For it to be that small of a number, they must not include repeats, only unique lies.

15 Likes

As usual, Trump hears things that no one else is saying. Is it the voices?

12 Likes

The hacking was probably due to Eric or one of the other Trumplings answering this email:

11 Likes

A very sad and desperate man baby.

15 Likes

Our daughter sent us that.

She was there and said what a bunch of BS but his base wasn’t there so they will believe him.

12 Likes

Meanwhile Trump is known to wave at non-existent crowds when he is being photographed.

8 Likes

His base will believe anything which is why we all need to vote no matter where we are. They’re a minority and can be overwhelmed with numbers.

12 Likes

Only a weirdo pervert would even think something like that, let alone verbalize it.

Only a real weirdo lies that much.

13 Likes

And a creepy weirdo.

14 Likes

IMG_5321

18 Likes

I’ll take it

3 Likes

Yep. Actually saying out loud - whole other level.

Saying out loud to a journalist who is interviewing you - so creepy and weird.

6 Likes

“And he came up to me, this big, strong Joe Biden, and he had tears in his eyes. ‘Sir’ he said, ‘Sir, they couped me. They couped me hard. I feel so sad.’ I told him, ‘Look Joe, just get back up there and take it back. You go to that convention in Omaha, Ohio, and you take back what they took from you.’ And that big strong Joe Biden said that’s just what he’s going to do!”

14 Likes

Auditory hallucinations are a very bad sign. I wonder if he hears them giving him commands?

(Don’t blast me. Not diagnosing!)

16 Likes

Very stable genius.

18 Likes

Suprise.

13 Likes