Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Of course he’s taking credit, none of it is true but of course.

As President-Elect, I worked with the Olympic Organizing Committee of Los Angeles in getting the 2028 Olympics to come to the United States. There was tremendous competition from other countries. President Obama refused to speak to the International Olympic Committee (perhaps because of a previous rejection by them of a proposal personally made by him!), which needed the enthusiastic support and approval of the U.S. President - Without which they would not have chosen our Country. I gave them what they wanted to hear, and got the job done! It was my great honor to do so. Hopefully I will be President, and our Country will have reached new (and record!) levels of success. SEE YOU IN 2028. Thank you!

11 Likes

That’s our Donnie!

5 Likes

ohnoez, its gonna happen;

“Am going to do some system scaling tests tonight & tomorrow in advance of the conversation,” Musk wrote on the platform, formerly known as Twitter

critical puke-event imminent. hope they fuck each other up as much as possible.

5 Likes

ok, yeah, sure…but seriously…the fuck?!?

5 Likes

Yeah. He’s personally going to do that. With his elementary Python knowledge.

14 Likes

But will he smoke weed and offer Trump some ketamine during the interview?

Is there a drinking game for this one? Take a shot every time he says “woke mind virus” or something transphobic? I don’t think my liver is up to it.

17 Likes

Did he survive a helicopter crash with the Olympic Organizing Committee of Los Angeles? :popcorn:

10 Likes

Next he’ll bleat that Taylor Swift concert crowds are AI fakes.

514c27b1ef215ad8

12 Likes

He’s running out of music to steal.

15 Likes

Trump’s Plane Grounded After Emergency Landing—Now He’s Flying Jeffrey Epstein’s Jet

17 Likes

Yeah, I don’t even know what he’s trying to do here. I assume it’s another birther style attack (she’s not really American [because ‘Harris’ is an exotic name?!], she’s not really Black, she is Black and therefore not really an American…), but I don’t know how this is supposed to work. I suspect he didn’t either - he had some vague notion at some point but then totally lost the plot and came out with… that.

10 Likes

Trump’s mother wasn’t born in the US - he’s an anchor baby.

16 Likes

Don’t forget too that Melania got her parents US citizenship through “chain migration”. Not to mention her own questionable immigration path.

12 Likes

Flying in a familiar aircraft must have been comforting.

14 Likes

Actual Trump involvement is unclear, but anyway:

11 Likes

Oh no, the poor guy had to switch to his backup jet

14 Likes

What happened to the coin?
Basically, all of the locked value — millions of dollars in Solana — was taken out by an unknown party.

The “value” is contained in a BITCoin who’s value is probably propped up by beanie babies and pictures of ugly monkeys

13 Likes

Kamala taunting him on his own platform.

18 Likes

Course none of that will sink in to the MAGAts

12 Likes

I don’t think that bothers him much. If they get deported with a bunch of other folks, oh well.

8 Likes