Trump the Chump (Part 2)

The investors see a dump sale cratering the stock price and know better than to buy.

10 Likes

Lemme guess - they’ll respond in two weeks.
Everything with this dotard is always

Animated GIF

12 Likes
17 Likes

Mr Bean Waiting GIF

11 Likes

11 Likes
10 Likes

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

17 Likes

15 Likes

20 Likes
16 Likes

[multiple expletives] FOUR YEARS AGO

Yeah, because Biden just won. Roe wasn’t dismantled yet. Hope for time without chaos and uncertainty was high, comparing with now when the asshole responsible for all that shit is rearing his ugly head again. Fuck this guy will all his hatred and division he brings to the table. He can’t even unite assholes on his own side of the aisle.

15 Likes

< spoken with DARVO accent > Why you gotta be so divisive and hateful?

13 Likes

“Project 2025 is Donald Trump’s playbook for controlling and punishing women, poor people, people of color, and the LGBTQ community. It is time for all Americans to band together and to finally defeat the Trump agenda. And the only way to do that is by confronting him at the polls. Do you want to live in a dictatorship? Well, show up and vote.”

(Yahoo reprint to get around the paywall)

Brilliantly and succinctly said

21 Likes

Well, maybe not the convicted felon fleeing prosecution and incarceration…

8 Likes

15 Likes

Best case scenario: they all use Trump Force One (N757AF) to skedaddle, a Boeing 757 that first flew in 1991 and occasionally had maintenance done past regular schedule.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Which version did they finally go with?

IMG_6195

16 Likes

It’s kind of funny. If he sells any of his stake, it will basically sink the entire company. Every investor that didn’t pull out before that will lose all their money. The company has always been a house of cards with an absurd P/E ratio and no path to ever become profitable.

On the other hand since he now has Musk as a sugar daddy and hype man, I can totally see him taking his “fuck you got mine” payday, not giving a shit about any of the employees, advertisers, or user base and simply going back to Twitter full time.

As someone who likes Paramore and thinks Haley Williams is an incredible musician, I’m really glad she’s on the right side of history here. And after reading that article, I like her even more now.

7 Likes

Haha yup. Had plenty of interactions with her in the distant past while being quite active in their fan community. Trump supporters are losing their shit about what she said and she probably thinks it’s hilarious that they’re wasting campaigning time whining about it

7 Likes