Trump the Chump (Part 2)

This frequent excuse is fascinating to me, because the obvious response is, “exactly.

These people are so close to getting it, but never will.

10 Likes

501x238

14 Likes

They can enjoy their little eroding private islands until they are underwater due to climate change. From what I understand many are already uninhabitable as is.

6 Likes

Huh, just what I thought she’d do :rofl:

It even triggered Leon too

12 Likes

Yup. It’s perfect for them!

5 Likes

Man accused of attempting to assassinate Trump urged others to ‘finish the job’

Addressed to “The World,” the message denigrated Trump’s moral character and faulted him for his policy toward Iran.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The man suspected of attempting to assassinate former President Donald Trump last week left a note several months ago urging others to “finish the job” and offering $150,000 to anyone who managed to kill the Republican presidential candidate.

Prosecutors said suspect Ryan Routh placed the chilling handwritten letter in a box containing tools and building materials left at the home of an unnamed associate. Addressed to “The World,” the message denigrated Trump’s moral character and faulted him for his policy toward Iran.

“This was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump but I failed you. I tried my best and gave it all the gumption I could muster. It is up to you now to finish the job; and I will offer $150,000 to whomever can complete the job,” Routh allegedly wrote in a portion of the letter prosecutors revealed in a court filing Monday morning, prior to a scheduled bail hearing for the suspect.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/23/man-accused-of-attempting-to-assassinate-trump-urged-others-to-finish-the-job-00180457

12 Likes

I’m sure the rightoid mafia are already trying to blame democrats for this. Trump has bad moral character? It’s Kamala’s fault! Him reneging on Obama’s Iran deal or his ridiculously bad Abraham accords? Obama’s fault!

10 Likes

Look at what you made us do!

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Trump campaign: ‘Oh we still seem to be doing great with white guys. Baring a nightmare scenario where someone quite relatable to them rips him to shreds I think we could manage.’

That nightmare scenario

7 Likes

A quote from Trump in the article…

Catholics are literally being persecuted by this Administration.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Also, there’s this tidbit…

Trump did not mention in his digital rant that his own father, Fred Trump, was arrested in 1927 for participating in a Ku Klux Klan riot in Queens that was fueled by fears that none other than Al Smith could one day become the first Catholic president of the United States.

13 Likes

bigot get bun-266

12 Likes

Donald Trump Threatens Big Three And John Deere With Punitive ‘200 Percent Tariff’ On Mexico Production

13 Likes

Add NAFTA to the yuuuge list of things TFG doesn’t understand. :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

Trump got rid of NAFTA, remember? He replaced it with the USMCA, which was basically the same thing only his name was on the deal.

13 Likes

What you mean? The list of things Trump doesn’t understand is just one thing.

Animated GIF

17 Likes
15 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Here’s hoping he stays off the campaign trail almost entirely and golfs instead.

17 Likes

And tears a hamstring getting out of his golf cart.

15 Likes