Trump the Chump (Part 2)

8 Likes
12 Likes

Trump bringing a child on stage after two assassination attempts

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1fp1fq7/trump_bringing_a_child_on_stage_after_two/

14 Likes

Wow, life imitating art. (It’s around 3:20.)

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes
15 Likes

““We’re going to be making cars bigger, better, more beautiful, stronger, faster than ever before.”

The Six Million Dollar Car.

14 Likes

He’s channeling Daft Punk! :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Ken Watanabe Godzilla GIF by Legendary Entertainment

12 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes

Not a problem. Expertise is grounds for disqualification in MAGAland.

8 Likes

Sad, pathetic reality tv star bullshit

Trump this week attacked the “Late Show” host as “not funny,” “not wise,” and ― in all caps ― “VERY BORING” after watching a PBS interview with Colbert and his wife, Evie.

The former president was quite likely triggered by the one time his name came up in the nearly 10-minute interview, which was when Colbert was asked if he would ever have Trump on his show as a guest.

“I’ve had him before and he was kinda boring,” Colbert said. “So, no.”

On Wednesday night, Colbert said that specific word was a deliberate choice.

“He’s clearly upset because I called him boring, and I called him boring because I knew it would upset him,” Colbert explained. “Which it did, because he’s so predictable, which is ultimately what makes him: kind of boring.”

18 Likes

I liked this version of the headline.

7 Likes

Holy fuck…this if fucking deranged. Why did Zelensky go for this?

10 Likes

Desperation.

8 Likes

I enjoy catching The Late Show intros on YT.
TBH, I don’t know if it’s all the same show with different hosts as I don’t think I’ve ever seen an entire show.
But I did catch this one the other night:

Apart from the funnies, what struck me was that the repugnuts are now wearing hard-hats to turnip rallies (@1.03). I mean, can’t really blame 'em…

8 Likes

It’s Kimmel’s show, which is on one network… he was out for an extended period, so he had guest hosts for a while.

Honestly, my preference is for Colbert and Meyers (who are on different networks)! Kimmel’s fine, but I think that Colbert and Meyers are just funnier.

6 Likes

Colbert is the best of the bunch, IMO. I also like Meyers - watched one of his this evening.

Are they all the Late Show?
Or, hang on, is there a Late Late Show as well?
Does my confusion lie there?

ETA:
YT has sorted it for me.
I get they’re different shows now - the similar format was perhaps confusing my simple brain.

7 Likes

Yeah… [ETA: I think you already got it, but anyway] they’re all late shows, one of which is titled Late Show (& I had to look up which one - if I’m actually up that late and have time to watch TV, I’d think of the host’s name, not the title).

5 Likes