Trump the Chump (Part 1)

3 Likes

Getting closer to the Russian connection

4 Likes
7 Likes

Great timeline of all the Russia related scandals in this video.

6 Likes
17 Likes

Does it every week from a telepromt.

43!?!?! Holy Hell, I figured he was over 50.

6 Likes

Hey!!!

6 Likes

I’m a bit shocked because I’m older than this putz, but frequently get mistaken for 10 years younger.

Hate’s a terrible drug?

9 Likes

Now that call converges with something we have to face, and it’s a very unpleasant topic, but we are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism. And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it.
If you look at what’s happening in ISIS, which is the Islamic State of Syria and the Levant, that is now currently forming the caliphate that is having a military drive on Baghdad, if you look at the sophistication of which they’ve taken the tools of capitalism. If you look at what they’ve done with Twitter and Facebook and modern ways to fundraise, and to use crowdsourcing to fund, besides all the access to weapons, over the last couple days they have had a radical program of taking kids and trying to turn them into bombers. They have driven 50,000 Christians out of a town near the Kurdish border. We have video that we’re putting up later today on Breitbart where they’ve took 50 hostages and thrown them off a cliff in Iraq.

…

So I think the discussion of, should we put a cap on wealth creation and distribution? It’s something that should be at the heart of every Christian that is a capitalist — “What is the purpose of whatever I’m doing with this wealth? What is the purpose of what I’m doing with the ability that God has given us, that divine providence has given us to actually be a creator of jobs and a creator of wealth?”

10 Likes
10 Likes

15 Likes
5 Likes

Oh smack!

4 Likes

More qualified than TRUMP:

7 Likes
4 Likes

5 minutes into the Oscars and we already have about 15 Trump jokes.

5 Likes

And now Asghar Farhadi has just won an Oscar for The Salesman, but couldn’t/wouldn’t enter the US to go to the ceremony.

8 Likes

Yup. Nice burn in his acceptance speech.

5 Likes