Trump the Chump (Part 1)

To think that giant racist head and fat naked moron swings inside the circuits of my computer at night while I’m sleeping creeps me out. Thank you very much. Not.

3 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes
5 Likes

I don’t even care if he’s contradicting himself. The fact is, that people were attacked with chemical weapons and the administration couldn’t just issue a statement saying how terrible that was - they had to issue a statement saying that Obama sucked. I’m surprised it didn’t mention the crowds that showed up for his inauguration or how Chris Christie supported him early on.

13 Likes

Anyone see this news. God what an asswipe.

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/04/522518472/trump-donates-salary-to-national-parks-even-as-he-tries-to-cut-interior-departme

10 Likes

Yes and I surmised that there was a snarky thank you note on the reverse for the inauguration photos.

2 Likes

Correction: April 5, 2017
Because of an editing error, an earlier version of this article misidentified Ivanka Trump as President Trump’s wife. His wife is Melania. Ivanka is one of his daughters.
Tracking the President’s Visits to Trump Properties - The New York Times

7 Likes

Easy mistake to make. Even he’s done it.

12 Likes

I love this quote from today:

When you kill innocent children, innocent babies, babies, little babies, with a chemical gas that is so lethal … that crosses many, many lines, beyond a red line. Many, many lines.”

What the fuck does that even mean? It didn’t just cross a red line, it crossed a blue line, a dotted line, a double yellow line, and worst of all a curving line! Sick!

13 Likes

I must confess I am not a fan of America invading Syria to fix everything.

⊥ is so seductive because no matter what you want, at some point he said he would do that.

Invade! Bring all the troops home! Fix everything! Not our problem!

He is like an endless buffet of all-you-can-eat bullshit.

11 Likes

What a great justification for that 54 billion in extra military spending, though. We already have such a great track record in fixing things in the Middle East, after all.

9 Likes

It’s like he never heard about anything happening in Syria before today :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Trump famously says he never settles lawsuits although he has done so repeatedly…

4 Likes

Jose can suck it

2 Likes

Then maybe he should have just shut the fuck up and let the grownups work.

13 Likes

And of course it was the Nazi guy saying it. Looking forward to the Nazi guy explaining that Trump wasn’t Pres. when his campaign was coordinating with Russia to interfere in the election, so it doesn’t count either. Pussy grabbing? Before Trump took office, why do the lady folk keep complaining? Clearly Trump should never have cared about Obama’s birth certificate, though, since Obama was born before he was elected.

7 Likes

15 Likes