Trump the Chump (Part 1)

The Theseus Protocol scares me.

2 Likes

Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp!!!

3 Likes

Everybody is shocked by us pulling out of the Paris Accord.

Meanwhile, this slips under the radar in the ensuing chaos…

4 Likes

Jeezy creezy, give it up already.

3 Likes

What is the Theseus Protocol? What does it aim to achieve? And how will it affect the citizens of this country? Even after reading through these documents multiple times, our analysts are still struggling to piece together answers to these questions, given the spectacular complexity and opacity of this unusual initiative. Among the few things we can report with a sufficient level of certainty is that enacting the Theseus Protocol appears to be the president’s foremost priority, as evidenced by his signing of a secret executive order on February 17 titled “Authorization to Enact the Theseus Protocol, Bringing About the Ninth Conjunction of Spheres and Shattering of the Crimson Veil.” While the executive order speaks cryptically of “enact[ing] the Smoldering-to-Come” and opening the “Ancient Door of m-Am-uuthua,” its ultimate objective, aside from a mysterious reference to “bring[ing] forth the reign everlasting and undying of the Many-Instanced One,” remains unclear.

More context, however, can be gleaned from the writings of an obscure figure known only as “The Director,” who despite having never been mentioned publicly by any member of the administration and going entirely unacknowledged in all official White House personnel records, appears to coordinate directly with top-level administration officials and maintain an office in the lowest sub-basement of the White House. Indeed, The Director issued a memo in March alerting administration officials and “all who dwell in or below the realms of the earth” that his massive tunneling operation underneath the White House was drawing “ever closer to the buried city of Nul’Kek” and that it was only a matter of time before the Many-Instanced One was “born anew unto this world in living flesh.”

4 Likes

I hope someone remembers the bit about changing the sails this time.

Those who don’t learn from mythology are doomed to repeat it.

4 Likes
7 Likes

“Trump’s original ban suspended entry of citizens from those six countries for 90 days. [Even] If the courts allowed the EO to go into effect immediately, by the time the justices hear the case, the ban will have expired.” -Axios

3 Likes

Good Lord

1 Like

The courts are too slow? They’re faster than the actual vetting process for immigrants.

If only his mother had had to deal with the current regulations.

4 Likes

What bothers me most is that he is asking for the DOJ to bring this case through the SCOTUS to rule a ban like this constitutional, and then use it to justify a permanent ban. This from a man asking for the senate to go to a simple majority.

Anyone who thinks his desires are the least bit American baffles me. Even if you are racist, even if you are nationalist, how do you also support allowing someone to desire changing the rules to centralize power into any office?

4 Likes

It really simplifies the whole racist and nationalist power grab if you streamline it.

Don’t worry, they are doing it for all the white reasons.

4 Likes

Continuing from (since it’s been auto locked):

Kind of funny that Palin is mentioned given her and Trump have Bannon in common.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/steve-bannons-first-pick-for-president-214482

4 Likes
3 Likes

Another useless idiot that he could manipulate with ease.

3 Likes

Trump Grows Discontented With Attorney General Jeff Sessions

In private, the president’s exasperation has been even sharper. He has intermittently fumed for months over Mr. Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s election, according to people close to Mr. Trump who insisted on anonymity to describe internal conversations. In Mr. Trump’s view, they said, it was that recusal that eventually led to the appointment of a special counsel who took over the investigation.

6 Likes

I’d cross my fingers over the prospect of trump dumping that old school racist, but then I’d have to shudder too at the thought of who he’d pick as a replacement. Think I’ll just wait n see instead. While eating popcorn.

6 Likes

He’s still going too:

4 Likes

What the fuck?

5 Likes