Trump the Chump (Part 1)

For those hoping for 45 to suffer a stroke or heart attack, here’s some good news.

2 Likes

I would also like to know what kind of medication he is on.

1 Like
5 Likes

During his Twitter silence after the Flynn plea:

3 Likes

It’s like a cartoon :confused:

President Donald Trump is in the habit of circumventing the discipline imposed by Chief of Staff John Kelly by calling aides to the West Wing late at night for secret meetings and assignments.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump summons staffers to his private residence in the evening to make plans with the promise that Kelly will be kept in the dark. A source states that on one occasion a staffer said no, fearing the wrath of Kelly should he find out.

The report notes that Trump also makes unscheduled calls to confidantes outside the White House so Kelly can’t monitor them.

Trump maintains White House chaos by issuing late-night orders to aides behind Chief of Staff’s back: report - Raw Story

2 Likes

If only it was as simple as Don sneaking out with his buds for some brewskis.

1 Like

Ooh. Paging Ruben Bolling.

John Kelly will play the part of Rosalyn

4 Likes

In the book, Lewandowski and Bossie recall how Trump regularly subjected top aides to ­expletive-filled tirades in which they got their “face ripped off.”

Yeah, better be wearing a cup (or an anti-bear suit) or have an unobstructed path to the exit, because that won’t end well at all.

1 Like
1 Like

If only there was a big tax plan working it’s way through Congress. If only so much time wasn’t being wasted trying to dismantle the ACA.

6 Likes

A wonderfully unflattering profile of our petulant man child leader.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks. That article is a scary portrait, but I think it overlooks this monster’s more malignant sides (sexism, racism, abuse, etc.). It makes him sound like a sort of clueless, doddering old crank. That’s scary enough, but add in his darker, nastier parts and he becomes terrifying.

5 Likes

Well, this explains the dentures.

Also:

2 Likes

Ha.

“Not even in the mirror. Which I spend a lot of time gazing into, believe me.”

3 Likes

He is a mirror of his electorate.

His 41 most eye-popping lies from one speech? That’s the curated list?

2 Likes

lines not lies

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s not just that Trump judges success or failure via TV. It’s deeper than that. It’s that he views his entire presidency as one big reality TV show

8 Likes