Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Come on Mexico, why won’t you accommodate Trump’s wall Cosplay fetish fantasies?

3 Likes

From the WaPo article linked by @RickMycroft:
“Both accounts confirm it was Peña Nieto’s desire to avoid public embarrassment — and Trump’s unwillingness to provide that assurance — that proved to be the dealbreaker.”

That is his party piece, isn’t it.

X-post from Trump’s tiny sausage fingers too small to mask his “how to human” crib-sheet for mass shooting presser because I just had to mention it here. I just noticed in those pictures of him holding that “how to be an empathetic human” card that he has fucking “45” embroidered on his cuffs. That’s just … wow.

1 Like

“Who’s going to be the next to leave? Steve Miller or Melania?”

Me thinks the joke’s on him.

3 Likes

No word yet on what they called him.

4 Likes

6 Likes

FTA

It appears that the president did successfully find a way to make self-deprecating jokes about himself.

Or at least read the prepared jokes written for him. He doesn’t seem to have any sort of ability to be naturally funny or humorous. I can’t say I’ve ever seen him laugh or even crack a smile. He seems like such a miserable fuck.

5 Likes

1 Like

In recent weeks, the Trump Organization has ordered the manufacture of new tee markers for golf courses that are emblazoned with the seal of the president of the United States. Under federal law, the seal’s use is permitted only for official government business. Misuse can be a crime.

3 Likes

Is it Eric or Don jr’s birthday?

A horror show? That’s the new normal.

4 Likes

Trump can unhinge his mind, like a snake unhinging its jaw, in order to swallow hugely ridiculous things.

2 Likes

Trump wants to treat his staff like his extramarital dates.

Officials ultimately agreed to sign the agreements, in part after concluding they were likely not enforceable, according to the Post.

8 Likes

Sounds like (if the NY Times is to be trusted) Trump’s finally going rogue. He’s firing people because they don’t want Trump to be Trump.

If the villagers manage to down this marauding elephant, how much damage will he leave behind?

the possibility that Mr. Trump would be emboldened enough to fire Mr. Mueller was raised on Sunday by Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

Such a move, Mr. Graham said on CNN, would be “the beginning of the end” of the Trump presidency.

5 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Hey it’s an episode of Trackdown which starred a young Robert Culp.

'murica, how do you like him now?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-23/trump-country-in-greatest-peril-as-china-tariffs-risk-trade-war

5 Likes
2 Likes

Conservatives over on Reddit are apoplectic that he didn’t veto the spending bill.

6 Likes

From the looks of it the bill is a Dem bill. No wonder they are pissed.
Minus the tax bill portion.

Trump got suckered on this one. Too busy raging about the BS du jour.

1 Like