Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Aide: President MAGA, a man in Guatemala is walking north!
President MAGA:

SHUT

DOWN

EVERYTHING!!1!

4 Likes

5 Likes

(“Government authorized” means that he authorized it.)

9 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorial_cartoon/2018/10/29/theo-moudakis-trick-or-treat.html

Mou always has the best Halloween jabs at Trump.

7 Likes

4 Likes

varys-what-you-say

2 Likes

Donald Trump has a DoppelgĂ€nger, and she’s a Spanish potato farmer named Dolores Leis Antelo. She’s also known as “Señora Trump.”

cpw9dVg_d

3 Likes

What a coincidence! Trump can count to potato.

4 Likes

Donald Trump’s trip to France earned worse reviews than Battlefield Earth .

Ouch.

6 Likes

Trump Just Blurted Out, Unprompted, That He Installed His Pet Attorney General Over the Russia Probe

6 Likes

Did I just hear the sound of another Obstruction of Justice charge getting added to Mueller’s to-do list?

4 Likes

Thank you Daily Caller and Tucker Carlson, I guess.

2 Likes

And from the DC comments:

5 Likes

Reading the headline I thought they had a better scoop than that. Trump just free-associated on the department of justice for a few lines. He didn’t say anything like, “Whittaker will take care of it for me”.

3 Likes

From the Daily Caller interview, Trump reflects on finding meaning in the face of our inevitable mortality.

“
you know, cable television was supposed to be a dying medium. And because of me it’s now hotter than it’s ever been. But someday I won’t be here and it will die like you’ve never seen. And so will The New York Times — will die — and every one of them will just be dead.”

1 Like

To borrow from a song of my youth:

Without me there’s nothing
I’m the only thing that dies

2 Likes

L’état, c’est moi.

2 Likes

L’univers, c’est moi.

1 Like