Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Amazing. There really is at least one Twitter quote for every occasion.
In another context it would be beautiful.

2 Likes

Probably not too far off.

2 Likes

/s

6 Likes
3 Likes

The headline gets cut off below ā€¦ the last word is ā€œquietly.ā€

7 Likes

Too many words. His core base wonā€™t get the message.

2 Likes

And heā€™s since tweeted a different lie about it, saying that he did that on purpose to save time and words.

Telling two different lies about the same incident is special even for Trump.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1104820544455823360?s=21

2 Likes
6 Likes

Is this not out-and-out blasphemy? I mean seriously? Gross.

9 Likes

One of the admins on WhyWeProtest reported this:

Iā€™m signed up to get emails from Trump. The most recent one was one question. Do you approve or disapprove of Trumps performance the last month. My ā€œnoā€ was automatically changed to yes.

8 Likes

Maybe because making stuff up is all he is capable of? He certainly shows no sign of any capacity for using actual facts, nor anything else that he doesnā€™t hear from his TV buddies on Fox. And, as usual, his applause lines to the crowd bear little to no resemblance to his administrations actual positions. But this is not news or anything.

9 Likes

What a lying sack of shit.

6 Likes

Theyā€™re big lakes. Great ones, really. And deep, so deep! The deepest lakes of all, Iā€™m told.

9 Likes

we shall overcomb

10 Likes

Actually not sure why he keeps pushing this particular lie. No clue at all.

7 Likes

Youā€™re talking about someone who doesnā€™t read but kept a copy of Mein Kamfph on his bedside table.

He wants to be German because all his idols come from there and it means heā€™s ā€œpureā€. Unlike all the people running around New York with those funny names and dark skin.Ā¹

Ā¹ Just to be obvious, those are his beliefs, not remotely even mine.

7 Likes

Something, something white heritage, aryan nationā€¦

4 Likes

It makes sense, but honestly my guess would be that one time he said his dad was from Germany and someone pointed out that wasnā€™t true and heā€™s never going to admit he made a mistake. Just ask CJ (who also goes by DJ).

9 Likes
7 Likes