Trump threatens independent presidential run if Republicans are mean to him

No, they just live in the same city. Trump isn’t known for keeping his voice down.

14 Likes

I just can’t believe he’d be doing it for Hillary, if only because I’ve not seen a doumented instance of the dude doing anything for anyones benefit who is not named Trump AND on his good side.

6 Likes

Resting Trumpstate

1 Like

He is getting numbers at his venues - who are these “losers?” The Blaze thinks they might be middle America waking up to speech that is not pc. The same kind of waking up the nazis did to the German people between wars. The Germans knew they were being lied to and nazis gave them what they wanted to hear - what they saw as truth. Trump calls the guy who shot 5 soldiers a “muslim terrorist.” Most people knew the shooter would be that yet the government refuses to say those words.

1 Like

2 Likes

It keeps bringing to mind the idle animations of characters from fighting games. If I had the time and the inclination I would attempt to render it in glorious 16-bit pixel art.

1 Like

So… Trump is like the Nazis telling Middle America that it’s okay to call people Muslim Terrorists?

3 Likes

Yeah, this. The security people in the lobby of my building have a TV on all day that’s tuned to CNN, and I’ve noticed that every time I pass through that area Trump is on screen and bloviating in one fashion or another.

Narcissism distilled to an oddly haired degree?

1 Like

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!! Only Glenn Beck tells the truth!!

And… what’s his name? The other guy? Info wars?

3 Likes

Alex Jones for the win!

Can you imagine if they were on a conspiracy-minded version of Hollywood Squares?

3 Likes

OMG, why isn’t that a thing? [eta] But seriously, if THE BLAZE is your go to website for news… then, yeah. Sorry dude, try again.

1 Like

The problem is finding nine of them.

Alex Jones
Glenn Beck
Cliven Bundy?
Where all the crazies at these days?

1 Like

I think they are out there… the duck dynasty guy, maybe?

2 Likes

Where’s Joe the Plumber when you need him?

3 Likes

He’s not about the conspiracies, he’s just nutso.

I think there needs to be a few guys from the other end of the spectrum, Aliens guy maybe?

4 Likes

Anti-vaxxer Jim Carrey!

3 Likes

David Icke?

2 Likes

The UK equivalent is Nigel Farage, surely.

2 Likes

He’s even expressed support! (Although he thinks he’s more like Henry VIII)

3 Likes

Not generally, but who cares?

I care as much about him as supposed “Good Democrat” Arianna Huffington.

They’re all idiots independent of party. Goodness knows I loathe plenty of Democrats and faux-“Progressives”.

Stopped clock etc, but I’d watch a game show of his…