Trump to meet aviation leaders to discuss aging airports and whatever else pops into his head

9 Likes

Stop trying to put fake words in mouth of so-called pResident! We’re going to repeal NextObamaGen and give it back to the American people! GPS Bad!!! Unfair to paper map manufacturers!

7 Likes

He’ll probably demand a special FAA investigation into the thread count of the towels that airlines provide to their customers.

1 Like

Airlines and Republicans have been trying to privatize flight controllers for years now and after today’s breakfast circle jerk it may well happen. Controllers could fall under some yet to be determined defense contractor. Northrop? Boeing? …

The article also points out other Airline / GOP wishes regarding international competition (read unions), Cuba and passenger rules (read less regulations).

3 Likes

I’m with guy here. Trump got elected. I don’t like it either but this ‘the supposed president’ or ‘so called’ president is childish and does not help get anyone that can be swayed to take us seriously. At this stage it’s verbal dick stroking over our own self importance.

3 Likes

If the president can call actual judges “so-called” judges than we get to call the president a “so-called president”.

17 Likes

Yes, and Trump says those things because he’s childish. I can’t go that route.

5 Likes

i, state your name, do solemnly swear only to call “President” Trump “so-called” in the context of commentary regarding his comments on the federal judiciary in this “travel ban” situation, possibly only in the precise context of this particular individual, “Judge” Robart, or as I prefer to call him, Judge Robart - deal?

3 Likes

Aye; usually, he’s way more ham-fisted with his passive-aggressive disses and malicious glee…

7 Likes

It’s 50 senior girls from local high schools, and by default some of those high schools are going to be largely African American students. I’m sure it’s the sort of thing that looks good on college applications, if you’re applying to southern colleges.

7 Likes

I have trouble visually processing some things in photos. I thought they were cosplaying Pokemon in frilly dresses. I kind of wish they were. It would have been hilarious. Now I know what I’m doing for Halloween. :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Read: “has more serious matters to discuss with his World of Warcraft guild.”

2 Likes

Antebellum display for the probellum ‘prez’.

Lots of airline execs. Commendable. Efficient use of his time; he can lie to them all at once and not individually.

And a Great Pyrenees named Duke is the mayor of Cormorant, Minnesota, but everyone understands that it’s not to be taken seriously.

8 Likes

Alrighty then. Someone apparently forgot to tell the CBP though … or Nawar al-Awlaki

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.