Trump tweet: 'I just want to stop the world from killing itself!'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/11/trump-tweet-i-just-want-to-stop-the-world-from-killing-itself.html

4 Likes

Did somebody just now explain to him what global warming is?

12 Likes

In case anyone would like a history of Biden and the swine flu:

Despite the headline on this article, it is hard to fault Biden with bad administration during the h1n1 crisis, especially compared to recent history.

16 Likes

I don’t know why one person, let alone 10s of millions, takes this blathering con man seriously when he tweets.

25 Likes

In normal everything-Trump-says-is-projection fashion, I hope people realize that “I want to stop the world from killing itself” means either:

1. You’d better make me president or I’m going fire some nukes; or
  2. You’d better put me on suicide watch

Probably both.

22 Likes

Sure, all the FDA had to do was approve new vaccines. Faster approval, faster vaccines! So simple.

22 Likes

A Trump tweet from 2014:

2 Americans died of ebola.
22 Likes

He should then refrain from being a part of the world which is killing the rest of the world.

12 Likes

He must have stopped listening when somebody tried to explain the clinical research trials required to make sure a treatment is not just effective, but also safe.

7 Likes

I hope the slice of the venn diagram where QAnon and Anti-Vaxxers overlap hurriedly add Trump to their list of villains, and start including him in their mythology of villainies. After all, he’s pushing the effort to put microchips in everyone, right?

6 Likes

You are hoping for some form of consistency from them?

7 Likes
3 Likes

12,469 < 299,987

5 Likes

My only hope is that he doesn’t have plans to do it for us.

4 Likes

“Just lower the gun slowly, Mr. Trump.”

“And step away from the keyboard.”

6 Likes

I figure it means, “I want to be the one that kills the world! No fair letting it kill itself before that!”

2 Likes

“If Joe Biden is so great, why didn’t he stop my grandfather from immigrating to the US, preventing me from ever running against him?”

11 Likes

“Ok Mr Trump, here’s your one way ticket to Crazy Town. Would you like to check your luggage?”

1 Like

There’s a statistician in California who might disagree with you on that. I hear the Texas AG is very smitten with him.

Fuck off, demented orange turd. If anyone’s to blame for bringing the world to the brink of catastrophe, it’s you, motherfucker.

6 Likes