Trump tweets 6 crazy lies on Biden and Swine Flu in one single tweet

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/18/trump-tweets-crazy-lies-on-bid.html

7 Likes

19 Likes

I like the improvement track Trump’s on; he’s maxed out the crazy, so he works on his efficiency.

11 Likes

I mean, they ARE like ten times Biden’s numbers…so. Big numbers. The best. Way more than than the other guy.

5 Likes

If I stand for him, do I have to use the same posture? Because I do not have the serious toe strength required to pull that off.

10 Likes

Whatever - what’s a tarhead anyway?

7 Likes

Then went on to admit that being anti-gay and anti-immigrant are official “Republican [and] Conservative” policies.

8 Likes

The U.S. Coronavirus death toll currently stands at 120,000. Mass-Murdering Traitor Donald Trump is responsible for every one of these lost lives.

6 Likes

While failing to point out that the (potentially) deciding vote and decision writer was his pick. The joy of Nazi tears…

13 Likes

“We need more Justices”

It’s possible Trump doesn’t know that, because it’s not like he was involved in the process at all. To be fair though, he doesn’t need to, because everyone else is acutely aware of it, and conservatives are pissed at him. Which is what makes Trump so hilarious. Trump these days is just constantly: “These people I appoint are the absolute worst. It’s important to vote for me in 2020 so I can appoint more people.” He definitely only hires the best people… except for all the people he hired, who were losers, idiots, crazy, etc. I don’t think this is the argument for his re-election he’s hoping it is.

13 Likes

Xeni… seriously missing the cute fuzzy critter posts. Need a break from the unceasing Covidiot madness.

Even a banana would be nice to look at.

1 Like

Yeah. I’d like to not have to worry about a fucking pandemic, too. Unfortunately, some of us have to live in reality.

Was referring to the Covidiot in Chief and his incessant tweets, not the very real virus threat.

Yesterday was a rough one as a good friend’s father died from Covid. His father was a Trumper and Fox News fan, and he didn’t believe in the virus, but it’s still a blow to my friend the rest of his family.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.