Trump tweeted sensitive U.S. surveillance image of Iran, experts say

We hate 45 for what he says and does. That makes us different from the hate for obama which was so obviously fear of a black man that to deny it makes you look like an idiot.

23 Likes

I think y’all are prejudiced against orange-people. Don’t even try to deny it, you citrusist you! :wink:

2 Likes

That quote was preceded by the sentence “of course, the President can declassify anything he wants.” So there’s no reason to believe the intel community were the ones who made the call to declassify this.

False equivalency is false.

Obama’s haters claimed he was a non-citizen secret Muslim jihadist who was going to send the military to take their guns and put everyone in FEMA camps. All easily refutable conspiracy theories.

Trump’s critics claim he is a mentally unhinged serial philandering criminal misogynist racist sociopath who lacks the experience, qualifications and temperament to hold the office. All easily verified statements of fact.

36 Likes

Hatred doesn’t even factor into it for me; someone like that being in power is an existential threat to life on the planet as we currently know it.

That’s not an exaggeration or mere hyperbole.

24 Likes

Orange isn’t a race or ethnicity. In any case this is off topic. You can try to go pollute some other place.

13 Likes

Right. So for us moderates, our shorthand is “Orange man bad”. Perhaps the Trump-humpers use that too, but we can’t control that. Obama wasn’t all that great in my book either, what with the drone-killings, the various end-runs around the Bill Of Rights, etc. But at least he has great taste in suits and mustard, so… it all evens out in the wash with this crowd, I suppose… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Equating the two is a category error.

Saying trump and obama are similar in wrongdoing shows you are in fact not moderate. Just blind and deaf.

34 Likes

THIS.

The shit I have heard about Obama from conservatives is all quickly and easily and verifiably for the most part disproved. Not all of it but an overwhelming percentage of it. Even Obama did some stuff that was shity. I still voted for him.

The thing with everything we complain about Trump here and other places about- the overwhelming majority is quickly and easily proved to be true with facts and plenty of corroborating evidence.

When reality doesn’t agree with you maybe you should stop fighting reality, conservatives. Nearly every critique I have heard of trump that was critical was justified and easily backed up with plenty of evidence much of which from his own mouth.

Don’t even get me started on his hypocrisy of time on a golf course compared to Obama and how much he called Obama out for that. We are practically paying that orange shitspittle to golf

24 Likes

Anyone who thinks Trump and Obama are equally suited to the office isn’t a “moderate.”

40 Likes

You could also be correct by dropping two letters, He’s an Ass for foreign powers, planted in the white house

7 Likes

Both sides- like Churchill and Hitler.

See how easy it is to be a moderate!

30 Likes

Or Jesus and King Herod.

Or Luke and Vader.

Or…

15 Likes

There’s some talk of this being a deliberate attempt to show off intel, disguised as a leak. I wonder where 45 could have got that idea from?

8 Likes
14 Likes

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or was he just born wirh a heart full of neutrality?

23 Likes

Person 1: I’ll pay you nothing for that.

Person 2: I’ll pay you $500 for that.

Person 3: I’m a moderate centrist- can I have $250 instead?

8 Likes

Oompa Loompas are welcome here. Except for Al. That guy is an asshole.

8 Likes

And she is quite distinctive.
Other people look like her but what are the chances in a random selection.

Like that’s any kind of secret…

9 Likes

The Safir is a satellite-launch vehicle, not a missile.