Trump tweets 14 white supremacist words

7 Likes

Ha, I love that idea but it kind of looks like a trap. It’s like asking a husband “So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?” :slight_smile:

Of course in 45’s case the answer to that one would probably be “Yeah, she doesn’t come near me any more so it’s not like I have the opportunity”.

4 Likes

This. It’s a perfect example of the expression: never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by ignorance.

8 Likes

The Eagle holding a shield with the American flag is a pretty common design, probably because that is the Great Seal of the United States

See this duckduckgo search for lots of variations of that design.

So it might or might not a reference to a Nazi symbol, but if it is, the most relevant part is the fucken eagle, because that never means “peace and prosperity for all”.

It’s both. I have not held friends to task on it to find out if they are finally able to admit that 1) he did set out to do everything he said he would, with special focus on the deplorable things you said he was just saying to get elected and 2) in hindsight, it was a mistake to vote for him. Not to beat them up about it, but it would be interesting to know if their views have evolved and if they’re willing to say so.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.