Trump tweets about recent Iranian missile launch, then US assessment deems it false

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/26/trump-tweets-about-recent-iran.html

1 Like

I don’t think he could have received an intelligence briefing — this would imply he has some form of intelligence.

15 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

tumblr_owuqumFuHc1u0qbhgo2_540

10 Likes

7 Likes

I assume that anything that Trummp says… is false.

7 Likes

It doesn’t matter, the trumpanzees have received the Holy Tweet.

Edit: Was Holy Twit. Tweet is clearer, but Twit works just as well.

9 Likes

It was brief, very brief. The briefest.

10 Likes

A must read on why he does this crap:

2 Likes

This is quickly becoming my default question for any “Trump just tweeted” news:

What story was being told on FoxNews about 20 - 30 minutes before his tweet?

9 Likes

Nice description…trumpanzees…Good visual image of a bunch of dullards slumping around like chimps in suits picking stuff out of their ass and proclaiming it to be fresh nuggets of wisdom.

5 Likes

What do you think are the odds he will back down/admit he was wrong? (Oh dear, I do crack myself up).

6 Likes

We, the World, are so f’ed.

4 Likes

Guess which of the two things shown is Trump; the dung (tweets) or the beetle.

1 Like

25th amendment please. This guy is more then a half a bubble off.

3 Likes

This is getting (“getting”?!) seriously troubling.

1 Like

an intelligent briefing, yes, he is due one of those.

2 Likes

WTF will it take for his base to acknowledge his lies?

Nothing.

Trump is not going away until the non-fascist 2/3rds of the USA take to the streets to make him go away. A fascist party will not impeach a fascist President.

And it isn’t about one man; Trump is just the tip of the pustule. The entire GOP needs to be removed from power, at all levels of government. Their ideology is not compatible with a sustainable society.

A revolution is required. There is still an opportunity to make it a peaceful one.

The people of Korea, Iran, Puerto Rico, St Louis…they cannot wait for America to once again demonstrate that the USA is not a genuine democratic state. People are dying, and millions are under threat.

2 Likes