Trump tweets at wrong Ivanka, who tweets back

You just gave me my answer to the ‘What Do You Trust More…?’ question.

13 Likes

We should all sign up for Twitter handles similar to Trump’s family and associates.

He’s already off to a stellar start with China. Noooo, this isn’t ominous at all. I wonder what “gloves off” will actually mean? I suspect we won’t have to wait too long to find out. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-trump-idUSKBN15001X

God, I wish Twitter would die already.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Damn.

>_<

2 Likes

I guess soon the USA will be a protectorate of #prussia

The less mentioned point is that @drgoodspine is a twitter egg who hasn’t posted yet. What’s that about?

3 Likes

What are the odds that John Roberts misquotes that the way he did to Obama, and they had to have a do-over the next day? There’s something about Obama that makes people treat him differently. Maybe it’s he’s tall IDK. Something. Can’t figure it out.

7 Likes

Sorry - Three Doors Down is already playing. Trump was a big fan back when he was in college.

Loophole.

15 Likes

A curse on you for your wickedly effective rickrolls! :blush:

Pinhead never lies about anything, does he? He doesn’t even intimate that anything good is about to happen, although he usually doesn’t go into much detail.

1 Like

On the contrary, he’s chillingly honest about his diabolical fuckery.

6 Likes

The good thing here is that the “wrong Ivanka” is a proponent of climate change action aware of which issue presents the greatest immediate existential threat to global humanity.

8 Likes

The most disturbing thing about this to me is this:

she and her husband were woken at 06:00 by calls from the media.

Because trump used her Twitter handle? How (and fucking why) is this even happening?

5 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.