Trump tweets he'll double down on DACA kids after Supreme Court loss, also 'FOX IS TERRIBLE!'

Anything is possible at this point. My bet is that as the election nears, and it is clearer that he can’t win, he will come up with an excuse to resign. Perhaps for ill health. I can’t see him sticking around for the humiliation of a massive loss. Then Pence will pardon him (and whichever members of his team remain) for any federal crimes, which will remove at least that aspect of prosecution. Then as you say, SDNY and others can forge ahead with prosecuting him for the rest of his miserable life for tax fraud and rape and everything other thing they can find.

11 Likes

My gut reaction’s the same but I have to keep reminding myself of this.

2 Likes

As you know, he just says shit, any kind of shit that comes to mind.
So few of his statement are ever acted on.

Plus, they say he doesn’t have time to generate a proper submittal. .

2 Likes

Can we have them flashed on screens in a tilty house with strobe-lights.

4 Likes

Fair, but there is also use in recognizing that we’ve seen this shit before.

2 Likes

I think they already do thanks to Trevor Noah.

1 Like

I’ve been using the term “jack-holes”. Gets past most internet profanity filters, but still gets the point across. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG I just had a wonderful thought. Biden should name Obama as his VP running mate. I think Donnie would die of apoplexy.

6 Likes

Michelle’s name was floated for bit, which would almost be worse for a misogynist like him.

15 Likes

That’s the hope. The fear is that after losing the election (and claiming that he REALLY won) he’ll go scorched earth and do his best to destroy EVERYTHING. Remember that his vindictiveness is unlimited and his respect for the law and institutions is nonexistent. He’ll have nearly three months to burn everything to the ground. My hope is that even though he has spent three years installing loyalists everywhere, he will find out that most of them are opportunists that will abandon him as the toxic shithead that he is…

8 Likes

Equally possible. Since the rats are leaving the sinking ship already, I think your expectation that he will be abandoned by the sycophants is probably right, if he manages to stick around to the bitter end that is.

3 Likes

Agreed but then Hitler had a plan; I don’t think that the same is true for Trump.

1 Like

Losing = Winning
That’s some straight up Doublethink right there.

2 Likes

If there’s no election, he’s a lame duck and expires on Jan20, 2021.

4 Likes

Trump’s penchant for awkwardly and blatantly slipping in his Brand Slogans into otherwise completely unrelated tweets is like the tobacco companies slipping in “…whose minty-fresh menthol taste means you can smoke a whole carton without coughing!..” when asked to identify themselves during a deposition on lying about causing cancer.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.