Trump tweets something stupid on Impeachment Eve

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/17/trump-did-something-bananas-on.html

10 Likes

32 Likes

Breaking news: Donald Trump supports his own impeachment!

14 Likes

Trump tweets something stupid?

37 Likes

Same thing we do every night pinky… tweet on the toilet and watch fox news

45 Likes

I´m not generally a meanspirited person, but I wished he´d pull an Elvis during one of his late night shitter storms…

25 Likes

It should have happened decades ago on one of his gold toilets.

16 Likes

That wouldn’t be the first time such thing happened to a leader of empire:

Another story claiming that she died on the toilet when her seat broke under her[ citation needed ] is true only in small part; she did collapse in a bathroom from a stroke, but after that she died while being cared for in her bed.

5 Likes

Just a final violent discharge of built-up bile from his reptilian brain before being impeached. Nature at its ugliest.

6 Likes

It’s part of a matching set with his insane letter to Nancy Pelosi.

The fact that the media isn’t responding to all this with “Holy shit, this guy is a fuckin’ loon” shows how normalized it’s all become. (And, I’m sure, when Pelosi has some sharp words in response, there will be some absolutely amazing false equivalences.)

19 Likes

Hopefully, a few years from now, all of this will seem like a terrible, fading nightmare.

10 Likes

I hope not!
If memory of this insane age fades, the chance, however slim it may be, exists that future generations repeat it.
Never forget! Never repeat!

9 Likes

Yep, every day I keep reminding myself - This, too, shall pass.

3 Likes

I think many of us said that when W was in office and look where we’re at now.

12 Likes

“Good marks and reviews on the letter I sent to Pelosi today.”

Hey - cut the man some slack here. His grade on this homework assignmemnt was an asshole plus.

22 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checker-fact-checking-president-trumps-impeachment-letter-to-pelosi/ar-BBY70tx

4 Likes

Even worse is “the Lupe Velez”

Roz : Ever heard of Lupe Velez?

Frasier : Who?

Roz : Lupe Velez, the movie star in the '30s. Well, her career hit the skids, so she decided she’d make one final stab at immortality. She figured if she couldn’t be remembered for her movies, she’d be remembered for the way she died. And all Lupe wanted was to be remembered. So, she plans this lavish suicide - flowers, candles, silk sheets, white satin gown, full hair and makeup, the works. She takes the overdose of pills, lays on the bed, and imagines how beautiful she’s going to look on the front page of tomorrow’s newspaper. Unfortunately, the pills don’t sit well with the enchilada combo plate she sadly chose as her last meal. She stumbles to the bathroom, trips and goes head-first into the toilet, and that’s how they found her.

Frasier : Is there a reason you’re telling me this story?

Roz : Yes. Even though things may not happen like we planned, they can work out anyway.

Frasier : Remind me again how it worked for Lupe, last seen with her head in the toilet.

Roz : All she wanted was to be remembered. Will you ever forget that story?

14 Likes

tumblr_19b2a0b26ecb3cceea6f55f46509991d_c653a76b_540

17 Likes

Once more, the Chrome plugin that makes his tweets look like an 8-year-old’s crayon scrawl delivers.

8 Likes

He’s just a low-down fourteen-flusher varmint.

5 Likes