Trump tweets video of supporter yelling "white power"

6 Likes

Deaf except for the music of white supremacy; blind except for the children of Jeffrey Epstein.

3 Likes

And dumb except for … oh, wait…

No, just dumb.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s been the case since he came down that escalator in 2015.

It was until the 60s, so this is just going back to “the good old days” for them.

Yes.

No. This is a story in and of itself. Just how open some have got in expressing their racism and their desire to segregation at least matters.

9 Likes

Madam, those supporters aren’t being “demonized.” They are straight-up demons.

13 Likes

Going for that lowest common denominator crowd. This is just primate politics.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been saying Trump is flat-out traitor since 2015. In the 1980s he sold himself to Russian banks for financing his schemes because he had proven to be such an incompetent, treacherous goon that American and European banks refused to do business with him. So he went into debt to banks that had ties to the KGB and he’s been a Russian pawn ever since.

During his Presidential campaign, it was proven that servers in his campaign headquarters had daily transmissions to and from servers in banks located in Russia. Sometimes dozens of times a day. In his campaign headquarters. We’re supposed to believe those transmissions were nothing more than him checking his account balance? Yeah. Sure. Riiiiiight.

4 Likes

Because it’s Trump. As Bolton pointed out, Trump is so cognitively impaired, he sees the one thing that interests him (e.g. his name on a sign) and can’t take in the rest of it, just as with his (attempts at) briefings. On the other hand, it’s also perfectly likely he did hear it, and it was part of his new strategy of having given up on dog whistles as he focuses in on his core supporters with undisguised racism. (It wouldn’t be the first overtly racist video he’s retweeted lately. Apparently there was also a video that was just a compilation of clips where black people were beating up white people.)

2 Likes

For sure, all the so-called “distractions” are big enough scandals in themselves that any one of them would cripple (if not end) any other Presidency.

The Russian scandals aren’t reason to ignore the other scandals.

5 Likes

My biggest objection is that by calling these sorts of things “distractions” is saying they aren’t important or that they do not have a material impact on American lives the way foreign policy does. I’d argue it’s just the opposite. There is a reason why hundreds of thousands of activists are out on the street, and it’s not over whatever bullshit power play is going on behind the scenes with Russia. Do I doubt that Putin is trying to cause chaos? No. Do I also doubt the US is doing the same things with regards to Russian interest? No. Both are equally interested in dominating the globe and do things to further that agenda.

9 Likes

Speaking of mass distraction tweets, what if he wanted to distract from this?
Not that he’s going to be arrested anytime soon, but for sure that’s another blow at his image.

5 Likes

Will Iran be offering a bounty?

2 Likes

They should open a fundraiser for the bounty :grinning:

2 Likes

Now that would make things interesting!

A crowfunding campaign would have a tremendous mediatic effect.

So the White House spokesperson is saying that Trump retweeted the video to “stand with supporters who are oftentimes demonized.”

Maybe he should ask WHY they’re demonized.

This is like complaining about how The Devil has been demonized.

6 Likes

Trump has replaced the dog whistle with the vuvuzela.

2 Likes

why-not-both

1 Like

Just imagined how different the storyline would be with Trump in mind …