Trump volunteer tries to block reporter from photographing rally protestor

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/31/trump-volunteer-tries-to-block.html

9 Likes

Yep. He’s got his bible right there, ready to make sure no one sees reality. Indiana. SMH.

15 Likes

Streisand Hands!

25 Likes

Stopping the lying press from photographing fake news.

34 Likes

The coverup is always more interesting than the thing being hidden.

45 Likes

Great picture!

14 Likes

Sometimes it’s the coverup that sends you to jail for a thing that wouldn’t have been illegal otherwise.

18 Likes

It woulda been pretty funny if the photographer had reached his left hand and swiped the book. Then, when the Obergruppenfuhrer was scrambling for his book, snap the photo!

8 Likes

It also might have been funny if the photographer had thought about the joy of smacking nazis and considered who was trying to suppress the truth Again. Nazis come draped in all kind of costumes these days. but they all fall down nicely.

7 Likes

%20Gordon%20Liddy%20Seal%20of%20Approval

22 Likes

That volunteer just helped create one of the most emblematic images of his Dear Leader’s administration.

36 Likes

Dude’s gigantic Liberty U Juris Doctor class ring must be dangerously close to scratching that expensive glass.

11 Likes

In this case the photo of the guy blocking the camera is probably a lot more interesting than a photo of a demonstrator.

Also, that guy needs more hands so he can block the camera that caught him blocking the other camera.

15 Likes

Is it just me, or does he look kind of like a young Ted Cruz?

9 Likes

I smell a Pulitzer.

15 Likes

It was an accident. He was just trying to salute his Führer.

28 Likes

Rhetorical question but, what could possibly make someone volunteer to be a member of Trump’s advance team?

7 Likes

Same reason people joined the nazis: madness.

I mean, look at the guy: there’s no shame there, only effort and focus; he truly believes that he is doing good work by blocking that photographer’s attempts at recording and spreading the truth of the event.

(edited for spelling)

18 Likes

Sadly, his truth is that anything negative of Trump there is paid actors planted there by democrats. And those actors are there so that reporters can use photos of them to generate fake news about the hugest greatest man ever.

5 Likes

… and all of the other cameras that you can see behind him. I really don’t know what he could possibly have been thinking in the moment. But I enjoy imagining him making the Wilhelm Scream as he went for it.

Delusions?

12 Likes